SPECTRE 6

Spectre Training Group

SPECTRE 6 submitted a new link:

555.jpg

Spectre Training Group

Spectre Training Group holds its members to a high standard of training and readiness. Our core classes entail realistic combat proven techniques. The Cadre of quiet professionals keeps a level of physical readiness required to lead from the front. The Esprite de Corp of the entire group is seldom matched by others. If you have a desire to train hard and improve your martial skillset please contact us.

Been training with the Spectres Training Group for the last 6 months or so. Solid group of guys, well spoken, smart, organized, and very motivated & active. Looking forward to more great training in the coming months. The next class is on Patrolling. Should be a fun one. We are looking for more active and committed people to participate. For more info, go to

http://www.spectretraininggroup.com/

SPECTRE 6 submitted a new link:

555.jpg

Spectre Training Group

Spectre Training Group holds its memebrs to a high standard of training and readiness. Our core classes entail realistic combat proven techniques. The Cadre of quiet professionals keeps a level of physical readiness required to lead from the front. The Esprite de Corp of the entire group is seldom matched by others. If you have a desire to train hard and improve your martial skillset please contact us.

I've been training with Spectre training group for a year now.

What I've learned could fill a book.

I've been pushed hard mentally and physically. I now count these men as true friends.

I have been with Spectre Training Group since before we decided to call it that. We Pride ourselves on being active with Training and striving to train better and harder than anyone else. We train every month rain, sun, snow or sleet. You will not find a more dedicated group of guys who will always have your back.

That being said we do expect a good amount from anyone looking to join and start the path to getting your patch. If you are looking for a group to hang out and talk about training but never get past the square range we will not be a good fit for you. If you are actively wanting to get better at your skills, Put your skills to use and get yourself better prepared then hit us up.

If you fear no evil because you are the baddest mother fucker in the valley i look forward to putting your skills to the test.

I live in Astoria but am willing to make the drive I have 2-4 day off a week from the mill and a little of my own gear and a little bit of army infantry training. I’m a fast learner and I’m decent shape. I’m 28 and love my country and wanting to stand with a group of like minded patriots

Author of the topic Posted

Savage,

Roger that. We do training every month and start with an interview to see if it's a good fit. We try to do trainings as close to a professional class as we can. PT is a big focus of ours. We do training in a variety of areas, from Scappose, Santiam, to Madras. If this sounds like something you would be into let me know and I'll get you in contact with our Interview team.