Hi, I am new to the group. I don't know my way around this site yet, so this is my introduction. I have been studying the Constitution, based on what the Framers meant "at the time it was written". Although I am female, I know there must be some place I can be of use to my country. I am not a survivalist or a prepper. I am not law enforcement or military, but I am a "True Patriot". Finding a "Well Regulated" Militia has proved to be a highly difficult task. I cannot and will not align myself with anyone that is not a true "Constitutionalist". There are too many angry and hot headed people out there. When I read your objective, it sounded in line what is right and just! My geographical area would be the South. The fact that this group doesn't meet often could be a problem, because we don't know who we are truly talking to. I found a Militia in a Southern State and they do background checks to ensure they are not aligned with felons. They also do not recruit. They prefer friends of friends. That way you know you don't have any "plants" infiltrating the group. I will look through your site and investigate further. Thanks for letting me join. Peace out!

welcome to the site

let me know any questions you may have the site is loaded with tools and resources im sure something will benifit you

Law-abiding American citizens who are participating in legal activities shall never be fearful of government reprisal.

Welcome to the site & I must say, you portray yourself as an intelligent lady. A lot of people now days regarding the militia movement, just want to act off of emotions. As with any action, you first have to have a plan, especially; concerning combat. With out a plan, you might as well carve out your own tomb stone. Glad to have you here & glad that you understand what the constitution defines.

Welcome aboard! Education is key to understanding our Constitution, and I am glad you are learning. An ignorant populace is easily controlled and stripped of its rights. May your sense of patriotism grow as you continue along with your journey.

Welcome and glad to have you here! You'll find tons of information here to help you find your way. As far as finding a group that can be challenging. Though I've learned that if you can't find one fitting start by finding a couple trustworthy friends and build from there. If you ever have any questions don't hesitate to message someone. We're always here to help.

Author of the topic Posted
Welcome to the site & I must say, you portray yourself as an intelligent lady. A lot of people now days regarding the militia movement, just want to act off of emotions. As with any action, you first have to have a plan, especially; concerning combat. With out a plan, you might as well carve out your own tomb stone. Glad to have you here & glad that you understand what the constitution defines.

Thank you. I still have a lot to learn, but I am a quick study. Take care!