Hello my name is semperfi develdog , I am an old man 68. But I think I can still be of some use. Live in centeral Kentucky. You guessed it I was a Marine during Vietnam. I just had my best friend put to sleep yesterday and I am feeling a little lost tonight. I just want to do something if SHTF.

Hello my name is semperfi develdog , I am an old man 68. But I think I can still be of some use. Live in centeral Kentucky. You guessed it I was a Marine during Vietnam. I just had my best friend put to sleep yesterday and I am feeling a little lost tonight. I just want to do something if SHTF.

Welcome from a Similar age group, and Graduate of the VietNam Training course in etiquette to Viet Cong & the NVA. we actually had More of the latter folks, as they had a 25,00 man BaseCamp in Cambodia, only 10 short Kilometers away.... Fishhook area, TayNinh Base. 187th AHC, H Models & Cobras. I was ground crew support, birds don't fly without communications . . . I repaired Avionics, as well as Telephone Line work, no slackers in our company!!!

philip