Sign in to follow this  
fixer

Oath Keepers

Who are Oath Keepers?

Anyone who takes the Constitution seriously, and wants to preserve and defend it. More spcifically Oath Keepers is a non-partisan association of current and formerly serving military, police, and first responders, who pledge to fulfill the oath all military and police take to “defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic.” That oath, mandated by Article VI of the Constitution itself, is to the Constitution, not to the politicians, and Oath Keepers declare that they will not obey unconstitutional orders, such as orders to disarm the American people, to conduct warrantless searches, or to detain Americans as “enemy combatants” in violation of their ancient right to jury trial. See the Oath Keepers Declaration of Orders We Will Not Obey for details.

Their motto is “Not on our watch!

Logo

OathKeepersheader.jpg

* First responders includes fire-fighters, search and rescue, EMTs, disaster relief, and similar emergency personnel.

The Oath

Current Serving and Veterans, you swore an Oath…

Military Enlisted Oath

I, (NAME), do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God.

Military Officers Oath

I, [name], do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God

Tho not affiliated with the organization My Militia does wish to Honer those who have taken the oath these members will be easily identifiable on the site.

Law-abiding American citizens who are participating in legal activities shall never be fearful of government reprisal.