ONboondockhwy

Have you heard of Sawyer Water Filters?

I thought I should drop a note on this company.

Sawyer is/was a company that designed Dialysis Equipment. They are Very good at that, in fact, they developed a filtration system, To "Fine" or thin, however you want to word it, that it Could Not be used for Dialysis ! ! !

it has 0.1 micron flow, is made & includes a Back Washing system, and the small one will fit in a Small Pocket of a "Fanny Pack" the Most basic Unit uses a Water Collection Bag, that attaches by a (common) thread, and you squeeze the bag, out comes Clean water. No PUMPING. that system, here in Oregon, sells for $29.95 by Common Thread, think Two Liter Soda Bottles....

The Filter is SAID to be good for 100,000 gallons, with care. the Back washing system is simply a LARGE veterinarian size Hypodermic unit, it twists on, loaded with clean water ! ! !

Website is:

http://www.sawyer.com

Standard Spiel: I own no stock nor affiliation with the company, yada yada yada. Just a Happy Consumer, having purchased three units now.

I hope that helps those still in need, or who want, Like me, multiple systems. ~The Only~ down side, is there is no Carbon Filter for taste clean up, but it Will do the provide "healthy water to drink, cook" issue.

Yours,

philip,

On the BoonDocks Highway, my nearest neighbor is a Frog!!!!!!

• Like 1

Walmart carries the Sawyer Mini Filter, the one with the pouch and syringe. It can also be put inline on standard hydration bladders. They are a very good option, I have actually used them in the field.

• Like 1

Walmart carries the Sawyer Mini Filter, the one with the pouch and syringe. It can also be put inline on standard hydration bladders. They are a very good option, I have actually used them in the field.

I will compare prices for Wal-Mart/Bi-Mart bi-Mart being local Oregon, possibly Washington!

• Like 1