fixer

Illinois Sons of Liberty

fixer submitted a new link:

656.jpg

Illinois Sons of Liberty

Illinois first state militia since 1992.

Founded in 2006 we are active in all counties, helping with disaster relief, community training and a wide variety of community oriented projects. Our motto is "Friends, Family, Community" and we mean it, everything we do is aimed at one of those 3 things. Further we stand with law enforcement and our local governments, we have an open door policy for any law enforcement agency to come to our meetings or events and check them out. We want to work as a team with law enforcement and other community organizations (city government, fire departments, hospitals etc) to help the general population in the event of a disaster.

Law-abiding American citizens who are participating in legal activities shall never be fearful of government reprisal.

I've got several good friends who are active shooters, at my church.  They are conservative people, who are very concerned about the direction the country, and especially Illinois, is taking.  In the Spring, Summer,and Fall, we go on regular shooting excursions (one of them owns a farm with room enough for a range).  At the next shooting session, I'm going to bring up the the Sons of Liberty, and see what happens, after that.

By the way, we are Southern Baptists, and two of us carry in Church ...no one's taking out our pastor!

On 2/16/2019 at 8:01 PM, Headhunter said:

I've got several good friends who are active shooters, at my church.  They are conservative people, who are very concerned about the direction the country, and especially Illinois, is taking.  In the Spring, Summer,and Fall, we go on regular shooting excursions (one of them owns a farm with room enough for a range).  At the next shooting session, I'm going to bring up the the Sons of Liberty, and see what happens, after that.

By the way, we are Southern Baptists, and two of us carry in Church ...no one's taking out our pastor!

Sheepdog. I need some info on the shooting excursion this weekend. Maybe I could meet you somewhere and follow you in. 

Posted (edited)

Hi all, I just joined on your website today. A bit about me, I'm a AF vet, 37 male. I shoot regularly have been through a few active shooter classes, and know my way around. I am a conservative Christian and a single father of 3. That said, I am in Champaign and I cannot stand the direction Illinois is and has been heading. I'm all for training, and will participate in as many sessions as I'm able. I need to ask though, are we actively involved with doing something about the flagrant abuse of power and disregard for the Illinois and US constitution? Because I don't know if you've noticed but the Gov seems like he is going to try and take as much power to become king as he can.

Edited by Bing
spelling