fixer

Three Percenter State Chapter Wisconsin

fixer submitted a new link:

691.jpg

During the American Revolution it is estimated that the active forces in the field fighting against the King's tyranny never amounted to more than 3% of the colonists. The Three Percenters today, for the most part, identify with this 3% because they were true patriots fighting for the freedoms the nation we love and honor was founded on. Three Percenters intend to maintain their God-given natural rights to liberty and property. History itself, for good or ill, is made by determined minorities. Never underestimate the power of a small group of committed citizens to change the world.

Hello Wisconsin 3% chapter,

My name Ben Townsend

Known as BennyT or Ronin, Nick name

I want to join the Wisconsin 3% chapter. I am looking to join in. I am currently living in Watertown WI. I want to talk to someone to get more information and to joint a patriotic group to defend the Constitution and the American Way.

Please contact me at

815-540-9206 or email me at [email protected]

On 4/13/2016 at 9:42 PM, fixer said:

fixer submitted a new link:

691.jpg

During the American Revolution it is estimated that the active forces in the field fighting against the King's tyranny never amounted to more than 3% of the colonists. The Three Percenters today, for the most part, identify with this 3% because they were true patriots fighting for the freedoms the nation we love and honor was founded on. Three Percenters intend to maintain their God-given natural rights to liberty and property. History itself, for good or ill, is made by determined minorities. Never underestimate the power of a small group of committed citizens to change the world.

Hi my name is Michael andresen. you talk every thing I believe in.i am in the militia but haven't found a unit yet. I'm in Southeastern wi

I would like to get involved 

Facebook, [email protected], phone 2624567131 thank you

12 hours ago, M andresen said:

Do the three percenters have field units in wi.if so are they central or all over.how would you become a bonafide member.

They are a invalid group and haven't been given a sanctioned chapter. 

On 7/10/2018 at 7:09 PM, M andresen said:

Hi my name is Michael andresen. you talk every thing I believe in.i am in the militia but haven't found a unit yet. I'm in Southeastern wi

I would like to get involved 

Facebook, [email protected], phone 2624567131 thank you

Please try to make this event....

I don’t have a Facebook (and don’t want one) but I’m actively looking for a group in south east Wisconsin. I live in Waukesha and really want to get involved. Please feel free to contact me with any information you have.