fixer

Three Percenter State Chapter Vermont

fixer submitted a new link:

695.jpg

Three Percenter State Chapter Vermont

During the American Revolution it is estimated that the active forces in the field fighting against the King's tyranny never amounted to more than 3% of the colonists. The Three Percenters today, for the most part, identify with this 3% because they were true patriots fighting for the freedoms the nation we love and honor was founded on. Three Percenters intend to maintain their God-given natural rights to liberty and property. History itself, for good or ill, is made by determined minorities. Never underestimate the power of a small group of committed citizens to change the world.

I also do not wish to use facebook, and generally would like to avoid using the internet altogerther. I would however, very much like to be part of a group like the III%ers to help support and protect Constitutional governance. I have reached out to a couple of facebook groups, albeit not with my real name, and so far no response. I would be happy to attend face to face meetings and provide necessary personal information, but the internet is not where I want to do that.

I am a physically fit mid 40s male who has lived in Vermont my entire life. Although I have no prior military or LEO experience, I think I could still provide support for groups who support and protect the US Constitution and Natural  Rights.  I currently reside in the Northeast Kingdom. It would be great if there was a way to find out about recruitment meetings other than the internet and facebook. 

bro you don't have to join a facebook group to be a 3%er...I don't by what most them groups are selling (a right wing view)...look on here for your state militia and join a constitutional patriot group in your area maybe this brother can help you https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc1sQDvv0WjaOxAhLmFN1Ag  he's on here as well...

On 12/18/2018 at 12:44 PM, Ripcannon said:

bro you don't have to join a facebook group to be a 3%er...I don't by what most them groups are selling (a right wing view)...look on here for your state militia and join a constitutional patriot group in your area maybe this brother can help you https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc1sQDvv0WjaOxAhLmFN1Ag  he's on here as well...

Sir, that is I