About This Militia
The ICVM is a state wide network of constitutional militia persons, with each county in the state of Indiana being a regiment in the overall state militia group.
Statement of Purpose:
Our purpose for forming the Militia is to ensure preparedness should we be forced to take up arms in the Defense of our GOD-given Rights and Liberties, our Republic, our State, and our Constitution(s), or to Deter those, both foreign and domestic, who would abrogate them.
The Indiana Citizens Volunteer Militia is the oldest Statewide Militia in the Republic of Indiana. This era of Militia within the Republic was re-kindled at the begining of the 1990's and published the first version of the State's Militia Handbook on January 20th. of 1995. As the years passed by, there have been build up's and relaxed conditions of units across the State as the times have dictated. This is a continued norm of Militia in our Republic as We the citizenry assemble and maintain what is felt as required at what ever time.
About: The ICVM is an Equal Opportunity Citizens Organization open to all Indiana residents of all races who are 18 years or older, and are US Citizens either native or naturalized. Women are also welcome, we do have active women members. We love prior and active military to become members but it is not necessary to join. Anyone that wants to participate and be active in some way brings something to the table and we welcome you, support roles are crucial as well. We also welcome LEOs and First Responders that want to be a part of this volunteer organization. We are a lawful constitutional militia that trains and practices in all areas of militia, prepping, MAG Mutual Assistance Group, and emergency response. We also do some training and events where extended family members are welcome to participate. We are organized by county as regiments and 8 brigades made up of several counties. We are county oriented in training and leadership with brigade leaders making up a support leadership council. This is the true citizens militia form and not controlled by any single person for their personal agenda. Although most training is county oriented, some training is opened up to all by the regiments invitation or through state training initiatives. Anyone found to be affiliated with racist or anti-American groups or philosophies will not be welcome.
To view our website:
Loyalty Oath - By joining our unit you hereby confirm you will abide to and be bound by the following oath...
1. I will not obey orders to disarm U.S. citizens or to turn in my privately owned arms if demanded.
2. I will not obey orders to conduct or submit to warrant-less searches of U.S. citizens.
3. I will not obey orders to detain U.S. citizens or be detained as “unlawful enemy combatants” or to subject them or myself to military tribunal.
4. I will not obey orders to impose or obey martial law or a “state of emergency” on a state.
5. I will not obey orders to invade and subjugate any state that asserts its sovereignty or allow others to do so to the state of Indiana.
6. I will not obey any order to blockade cities of the U.S., thus turning them into giant concentration camps or to submit to blockades.
7. I will not obey any order to force U.S. citizens or submit into any form of detention camps under any pretext.
8. I will not obey orders to assist or support the use of any foreign troops on U.S. soil against citizens of the U.S. to “keep the peace” or to “maintain control."
9. I will not obey any orders to confiscate the property of the U.S. citizens or allow my property to be confiscated, including food and other essential supplies.
10. I will not obey or submit to any orders which infringe on the right of U.S. citizens to free speech, to peaceably assemble, and to petition their government for a redress of grievances.
11. As a free U.S. citizen and member of a constitutional militia, I will support constitutional law as was intended by the founding fathers of the United States of America, and resist all of the previous points by any necessary means as I am able to.