- New York subway riders attack conductor after announcement train would be making only express stops
- WWE's Randy Orton is being investigated for allegedly exposing himself to writers: report
- Italian bridge collapses in Genoa, killing at least 22, official says
- New Mexico compound judge has history of issuing low bail to violent offenders
- US Defense Secretary Mattis pitches closer US-Brazil ties
Northern Colorado here...Kersey. I can't drive anymore because of failing eyesight, but I'd still like to be useful if I can be in some other manner. Currently my weekends are promised for taking care of my dad in his LTAC, but praying he will recover enough to return home somehow. In the meantime, I'd love to meet some new people worth meeting (as opposed to the fools who act like I'm a terrorist because I vigorously defend my rights.) Really haven't been lucky yet in my Colorado encounters; been here 12+ years and met very few people, and of those I can call friend, several have passed away.
i12gohome changed their profile photo
Thank you for this amazing opportunity to win some fantastic stuff, stuff that I can really use!!! I can't wait to share your page