- US retail sales rose at robust 0.5 pct. annual rate in July
- US productivity grew at strong 2.9 percent rate in Q2
- Dexter, the emotional support peacock United Airlines wouldn't let fly, dies unexpectedly
- The Latest: Suicide bomb hits Shiite area in Kabul, kills 1
- Jimmy Kimmel thinks there's 'clearly something wrong' with Omarosa, says N-word tape could ruin Trump
Single Status Update
Ok I am here in Eastern NC joined watchmen but pretty lame. What do we have in Onslow, Carteret, Jones, Duplin or Craven Counties available in NC Can even do Pamlico or Pender or Lenor. That's every thing within a close drive?? Looking for any thing with people not just e-mails. I can help make it a better unit 20 years Marine Artillery. Can lead or Follow just tell me what to do.
Hey Brad. Sorry I missed you back in April. I need to start checking on here more often. My daughter lives out in Swansboro too. She has a tactical mindset and might get involved too. We can get together soon and throw so lead down range or just meet somewhere for coffee and bs a bit. My background in the Corps is mostly airwing. I pulled 22 years in the Corps. I went on a ground billet to Afghanistan as an Advisor. A lot more scenic outside the wire in a combat zone. My world changed on that det. We can talk about that later. I have been to Iraq as well. I’m not a grunt or a wanna-be grunt. My mind is always churning out scenarios and ideas to have a plan to go in and make my way out of places. Had to go through a ton of grunt training to be an advisor. I’m like you said, show me where you need me and I’ll lock down that AO.