- IndyCar's Wickens suffers 'orthopedic injuries' in crash, may need surgery
- India military base open to commercial flights in flood zone
- Taliban takes at least 100 people hostage after call for cease-fire
- Afghan officials: Taliban take at least 100 people hostage
- New Zealand politicians plan pay freeze as workers strike
ISL is an all drama, all bullshit group. A couple years ago I was a part of a mass exodus of 95 percent of the groups truly active members. The state CO ran the group as a true tyrant. After many warnings by many leaders and active regulars, he blamed everyone in the group. To this day he refuses to accept any responsibility for his actions in ruining what could have been a great group. Problem is, all of the greatness left, all at once. What was left is shit. An empty shell. Good luck and good riddance.