- IndyCar's Wickens suffers 'orthopedic injuries' in crash, may need surgery
- India military base open to commercial flights in flood zone
- Taliban takes at least 100 people hostage after call for cease-fire
- Afghan officials: Taliban take at least 100 people hostage
- New Zealand politicians plan pay freeze as workers strike
The North Idaho Militia is a group of patriotic men and women who are dedicated to defending the unalienable God-given rights of all citizens, regardless of race, sex or national origin, as is expressed in our State Constitution and the Bill of Rights of the U.S. Constitution. The North Idaho Militia is a community of like-minded patriots of true believers in a good and free America. We believe in traditional values of Faith, Family and County, and in an absolute right to self-preservation. We believe in self-determination, limited government, and honoring and maintaining the republic as it was designed more than 200 years ago.