- TJ Miller denies 'Silicon Valley' actress' bullying allegations
- Ex-union boss at Rikers Island jail convicted of corruption
- The Latest: Former DA named by grand jury fired from job
- Jean-Claude Van Damme's son pleads guilty in Arizona knife incident
- Missing Ohio hiker found alive on flank of Mount St. Helens
Single Status Update
hey just wondering what state your in i want to take you p on your offer to hook me up with some mags?If your close enough i can meet up with you or something?
- Show previous comments 20 more
well he makes them custom to go into a factory Savage Axis.Its 99.00 for one 170.00 for two or 225.00 or a bit more for three mags.But ill be getting at least two even though it may be one at a time lol.When hes the only place i found online and hes got no competition then i guess unless you want to spend more time reloading then shooting at the range you gota buy at least one lol
Why don't get rid of your mags.. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ex_post_facto_law....please check this out...your state constitution says your rights can be changed just like it...if you have time read this..http://www.njleg.state.nj.us/lawsconstitution/constitution.asp and have a pencil an a piece of paper and write the ones that apply or being infringed.i can help and if you check out the resister on this site he's a good person to have this convo with i can step by step tell you how to start legal proceedings if you want this fight.