- Giant pterosaur sported 110 teeth and 4 wicked fangs
- Italian bridge collapses, police say
- Flash flooding concerns for the Northeast, Elevated Fire Danger for the West
- The Latest: Afghan aid group offers to help Ghazni's wounded
- London car ramming treated as terror incident, police say; suspect in custody
Single Status Update
Hello Sarah. Back from FL. Had a good time enjoyed the warm weather. How are you doing with all the weather you're getting? Glad I'm not up north. I am a bilateral above the knee amputee and getting around in snow in a wheelchair would not be very much fun. Take care and be safe, and alert.
Weather has been bipolar as always. Missed a major snow storm early this week and 60 degrees this weekend. Supposed to get a winter mix again in a couple days...lol. I'm ready for some warmer weather and it stay that way. Not to much longer though. Glad you had a good trip. Great to hear from you and hope all is well.