- Best and worst celebrity beach bodies (okay mostly best)
- US officials: Iraqi refugee was part of terror group
- Smashing Trump’s Walk of Fame star was ‘rightful’ act, suspect says after pleading not guilty
- More than 47 people overdose in New Haven as park visitors watch in horror
- Shark attacks Cape Cod swimmer, leaves puncture marks
Single Status Update
I believe in the Constitution as it is the Supreme Law of the Land.
I believe in God and the "separation of church and state" being what the Founders meant it to be, not what it's become.
I believe that the Government is supposed to be protecting our borders - which they do not.
I believe in freedom of religion - not just all religions except Christianity.
Finally, I believe many, within our country, have been participating in it's destruction for many, many years and that they are true Traitors.