- Bill Cosby to be sentenced for sexual assault, could face 30 years in prison
- New Jersey fair Ferris wheel stuck, 7 rescued
- Ford attorneys promise Thursday hearing will occur, regardless of 'procedural and logistical issues'
- The Latest: NC woman arrested after sheltering animals
- AP Interview: UNESCO chief says schools must fight extremism
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'dryad'.
Found 1 result
The DRYAD sheet is a manual form of authentication and lightweight encryption used for voice communications. Earlier forms of it were used in WWII, and it saw constant use during Korea and Vietnam. I wrote a DRYAD generator software program a year ago, but found a bug that creates the same sheets every time. A new updated version is here: http://citizenmilitem.com/?page_id=200 It includes the source code, so you can modify it or compile your own, and a windows executable. This should still only be used for training purposes, because it uses weak encryption. An explanation of the encryption weakness is here: http://citizenmilitem.com/?p=306 I hope to have a crypto secure version, and eventually a GUI for it, when time permits. Regards DasBlinkenlight