- Britney Spears and Kevin Federline reach child support agreement: report
- Man, 74, found alive days after fire rips through DC senior living center
- Celine Dion announced she's ending Las Vegas residency after eight years
- Judge Judy on Brett Kavanaugh confirmation: 'They're supposed to listen to evidence'
- Leaders honor Mandela at UN; his widow calls them to act
Search the Community
Showing results for tags '2ndamend'.
Found 1 result
57-43: Senate Completely Abolishes Obama’s Pride And Joy, Law Gets Shredded By Majority Vote Posted by Matthew Bernstein | Feb 16, 2017 His [Obama] eight-year crusade included executive orders that stopped people from buying guns, for whatever reason he could think of, including if they were receiving Social Security disability benefits. However, within the first few days of Trump’s Presidency that was quickly taken down. First, the House of Representatives voted to overturn this measure, sending it to the Senate. But now, the Senate has officially overturned this Obama-era regulation, as they voted 57-43 to stop the regulation in its tracks. And because both the Senate and the House have overturned this regulation, it will be sent to President Donald Trump’s desk, where he is expected to sign it. SOURCE: https://conservativedailypost.com/57-43-senate-completely-abolishes-obamas-pride-joy-law-gets-shredded-majority-vote/