- Man living illegally in US gets 16 years for crash that killed Colts linebacker Edwin Jackson and Uber driver
- Rep. Paul Gosar's own siblings endorse Democratic opponent in scathing ad
- The Latest: Official: Campaign office raided in bribery case
- Pompeo says officials not backing Trump's mission 'ought to find something else to do'
- 'Seven Secrets of Resilience for Parents' by Andrew Wittman
Search the Community
Showing results for tags '92fs'.
Found 1 result
First off HELL YEAH to the MM forums ! Back when I was working at a local range/training center we offered some great classes. When I learned that we were going to offer one of the best and a foremost authority on the subject of self esteem defense I was in! Massad F. Ayoob is an internationally known firearms and self-defense instructor. He has taught police techniques and civilian self-defense to both law enforcement officers and private citizens in numerous venues since 1974. When the owners of the range had told me what they were doing and inviting a personal friend to lead the class I was a little "meh" whatever I'll go. So it came time to book and I found out it was Ayoob I bought slot one! "This ... This guy is your friend?" Yup sure is. I had to go! Me , my Beretta 92Fs and coffee got to work early that Saturday which was awesome as it just so happens I had that weekend off! This class "Judicial application of deadly force" taught us tactical wounded one armed reloading , on the fly simple geometry to use a corner as a firing advantage, withinn arms length hand to hand combat to win and more. It's been a while and every now and again I go back to his books or YouTube vids. If ya have the chance believe me .... It's worth it!