- Dramatic video shows daring raccoon scaling building before leaping off
- Justin Theroux breaks silence on 'painless' Jennifer Aniston breakup for the first time
- Patti Davis, Ronald Reagan's daughter, says she's sexual assault survivor in op-ed defending Kavanaugh's accuser
- Ford ‘accepts’ request to testify about alleged Kavanaugh assault, lawyers request Thursday hearing
- Tribal members settle abuse cases against Mormon church
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'dilemnia'.
Found 1 result
We have a difference in opinion of whether a Militia may organize or not within Louisiana. Under title 29 of the Revised Statutes of Louisiana, we are all part of the Louisiana Unorganized Militia, RS 29:6. But.... RS 14:117.1 prohibits paramilitary organizations for the purpose of training to use firearms for a criminal purpose. It can be easy to portray any militia to be a paramilitary organization, waiting to take on the federal government. How do we either remedy this or work around this?