- NFL player-turned-pastor Miles McPherson on his journey to finding God: We must 'honor what we have in common'
- Blake Shelton: From small-town Oklahoma boy to country superstar
- DNC official Keith Ellison's ex, accusing him of domestic violence, says there's smear campaign against her
- Schumer, Feinstein urge Trump to order FBI investigation of Kavanaugh allegations
- Authorities investigating needle found in strawberry in New Zealand as reports of contamination continue
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'dryad'.
Found 1 result
The DRYAD sheet is a manual form of authentication and lightweight encryption used for voice communications. Earlier forms of it were used in WWII, and it saw constant use during Korea and Vietnam. I wrote a DRYAD generator software program a year ago, but found a bug that creates the same sheets every time. A new updated version is here: http://citizenmilitem.com/?page_id=200 It includes the source code, so you can modify it or compile your own, and a windows executable. This should still only be used for training purposes, because it uses weak encryption. An explanation of the encryption weakness is here: http://citizenmilitem.com/?p=306 I hope to have a crypto secure version, and eventually a GUI for it, when time permits. Regards DasBlinkenlight