- Britney Spears and Kevin Federline reach child support agreement: report
- Man, 74, found alive days after fire rips through DC senior living center
- Celine Dion announced she's ending Las Vegas residency after eight years
- Judge Judy on Brett Kavanaugh confirmation: 'They're supposed to listen to evidence'
- Leaders honor Mandela at UN; his widow calls them to act
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'elevation'.
Found 1 result
MAGPUL MBUS PRO LR ADJUSTABLE SIGHT – REAR: Magpul has a fairly new flip up / back up rear sight that I have just recently read about and find interesting and it is affordable also. It is stainless steel with a melonite finish and it is adjustable for elevation as well as windage. You can also flip the Long Range peep down which will leave a larger peep aperture for close range shooting. The rear sight starts out marked at 200 meters which is the zero point and is then click adjustable in 50 meter increments out to 600 meters. The sight is made to take into consideration the average of the ballistics of all normal grain bullets of .223/5.56mm and .308/7.62mm with a barrel range of 14.5" to 20". The maximum point of impact discrepancy with point of aim of any of the above ammo/barrel combination should be at the most + 2.5" to - 5.0". What this boils down to is that if you are zeroed at 200 Meters with any of the mentioned ammo / barrel combinations and you have a target you know is at 500 meters, you click adjust the rear elevation to 500 meters and you should be able to aim without any hold over and impact should be at the most 2.5" high or 5.0" low of point of aim. Most likely the spread will be less than that with average barrel lengths and bullet weights. www.magpul.com/products/mbus-pro-lr-adjustable-sight-rear