- Man living illegally in US gets 16 years for crash that killed Colts linebacker Edwin Jackson and Uber driver
- Rep. Paul Gosar's own siblings endorse Democratic opponent in scathing ad
- The Latest: Official: Campaign office raided in bribery case
- Pompeo says officials not backing Trump's mission 'ought to find something else to do'
- 'Seven Secrets of Resilience for Parents' by Andrew Wittman
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'hunting'.
Found 1 result
My daughter now lives in Mobile, AL She likes to hunt, fish, camp,she can shoot a gun, work on a car, paint, hang sheet rock, roof a house, she can knit & crochet, plus she is a good cook. She has a strong work ethic, doesn't do drugs, drinks a little beer on occasion. Not really a smoker but will when drinking. She has 2 daughters age 9 and 10. I have discussed with her about seeking out and finding people who share her same interest. She isn't as politically motivated as I am...but I think if she made friends with people who share the same interest & family values, it would be good for her and my grand kids. Let me know... Thanks