- IndyCar's Wickens suffers 'orthopedic injuries' in crash, may need surgery
- Lindsay Shookus deletes Instagram after Ben Affleck spotted out with Playboy model
- Uber wants to make it easier to get the airport
- South Carolina man accused of wanting child 'sex slave,' writing about cannibalism 'passions' given probation
- Spanish police shoot man dead in suspected terror attack
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'like-minded'.
Found 1 result
Hello, my name is Justin. I'm 29 and a former 19D Cavalry Scout. I joined this website because I recently moved to NYC. I'm looking for a group in the NYC area, and/or help in creating one. I believe NYC should be an important area to have a readiness group. If you have any questions you can contact me, or any advice, feel free to contact me. Urban combat is a great asset, with the pace our country is currently growing it is inevitable NYC will be a hotbed for future challenges. It is quite a good idea to have a readiness group already on the inside. I am familiar with groups outside of the 5 boroughs, but having one on the inside is imperative for future conflicts. Both foreign and domestic trouble will arise soon. Someone give me a hand!