- To my three little girls from their dad: I treasure what you are teaching me about how to live life
- Millennials choosing ‘Instagrammable’ destinations for next trip, survey says
- Instead of fighting Trump tax cuts, high-tax states should cut their taxes to boost job creation
- Biden, mulling 2020 run, calls Trump immigration policies 'one of the darkest moments in our history'
- Long after hurricane, unearthed bodies remain unidentified
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'solutions'.
Found 1 result
We have a difference in opinion of whether a Militia may organize or not within Louisiana. Under title 29 of the Revised Statutes of Louisiana, we are all part of the Louisiana Unorganized Militia, RS 29:6. But.... RS 14:117.1 prohibits paramilitary organizations for the purpose of training to use firearms for a criminal purpose. It can be easy to portray any militia to be a paramilitary organization, waiting to take on the federal government. How do we either remedy this or work around this?