- Jessica Biel on first Emmy nod: 'I enjoyed a fabulous glass of champagne by myself'
- AP NewsBreak: No plea deals in Oakland warehouse fire case
- Olympic gymnasts Madison Kocian and Kyla Ross say Larry Nassar abused them
- Mysterious fur covered sea 'monster' washes up on beach: 'Could it be some ancient creature?'
- Remains found at 'extremist Muslim' NM compound ID'd as missing 3-year-old boy
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'unincorporated'.
Found 1 result
Hope this is the correct thread... Admin: please relocate if not I saw a video about Spur, TX in Dickens Co. coming out as the first nationwide community to officially embrace the "Tiny House Community" . They have some lots available. I contacted the tax office (806-623-5216) and they emailed me a Spur City platt with some lots up in foreclosure. There was nothing I could handle... I am 63 and single and can not move equip or tear down old buildings but... there are several lots for anyone looking. There was another nearby town, McAdoo, which is unincorporated (!) and the current population is about 100 ppl. Elevation is 2,982 ft (909 m). "...junction of Farm roads 193 and 264, fifty miles northwest of Lubbock in northwestern Dickens County." -- The Handbook of Texas Online There are 5 lots all in Block 8 available. I have no idea how much, you have to contact the tax office (number above) and request a Bid Sheet but these lots were all owned by 1 person and are in Foreclosure. I have included a screen-shot from Google-Earth of McAdoo. All I know the lots are in town but I do not have a platt. If I had the money, I would buy these so if someone does... I would like to throw in with you in some way...