• The Definitive Militia Resource - Forum, Groups, Directory, Maps, Gallery and More...
Hello Guest,
Have a membership? Please LOG IN.
Need a membership? Please REGISTER.

ZERO "Dear President Trump: What The F**k Business Is Venezuela Of Ours?"

Discussion in 'Militia News - Live Feeds From Around The World' started by News Feeds, Aug 12, 2017 at 8:12 PM.

1. News Feeds

News Feeds Militia Related News

Jan 29, 2016
    Authored by Mike Shedlock via MishTalk.com,

Dear President Trump, forgive my harsh language, but since you and your staff can use harsh language, why can’t anyone else?

That’s a minor question. Since you are busy, I prefer an answer to this question: What the F Business is Venezuela of Ours?

I ask because you stated: “We have many options for Venezuela including a possible military option if necessary.”

[​IMG]

Dear President Trump, here are some additional questions that I am sure are on the minds of nearly everyone familiar with the story.

Ten Questions for Trump

1. Are you willing to “own” the problems in Venezuela?
    2. What does “necessary” mean?
    3. Did US nation building in Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan work?
    4. Did not Vietnam turn out OK starting the moment we left?
    5. Did the US intervene to stop hyperinflation in Zimbabwe? Argentina?
    6. Are there not more repressive regimes in Africa?
    7. What’s different about Venezuela?
    8. By any chance is this about oil?
    9. Other than oil, what the F business is Venezuela of ours?
    10. Regardless of your threats and concerns, when has US nation building ever worked?

I thank you in advance for your answers.

Bonus Question

Dear Mr. President, I almost forgot: How do you propose we pay for a military solution in Venezuela?

I voted for you and would appreciate some answers.

Unless you can provide answers, I strongly suggest we do not need another quagmire, we cannot afford another quagmire, and we should stay the F* out of it.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Original Source

2. Mikeydidit2u

Mikeydidit2u USER IS AWOL

Feb 21, 2017
    State:
    MI

The issues currently facing Venezuela were created by Bill Clinton and George Soros. The country was once prosperous and had a large amount capitol plus offshore oil. The rights to the oil had become an issue because of Soros trying for a hostile takeover. Clinton as POTUS seized the assets and drilling rights and gave it to Soros. Remember Clinton's are members of the Bilderbergs and are very wealthy because of Soros and their own theft of American mineral rights. (the creation of his national monument and parks was about selling mineral rights to foreign companies). Shortly after the controls of money hit, communist Venezuela came into being and all the assets of private citizens and companies was seized. ( personal friend of mine owned a condo and had a boat there, they took it, he got the middle finger, it's how communism works). Venezuela is a communist dictatorship. The only good commie is a dead commie.

fixer likes this.