Hello Guest,
Have a membership? Please LOG IN.
Need a membership? Please REGISTER.

HOUSTON- We are going to have a problem

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussions - The Barracks' started by ImTexan, May 22, 2017.

1. ImTexan
    Liked:

ImTexan I just use a 12g

State:
    TX

It seems the Antifa are so beside themselves with their showing up in New Orleans when the Confederate monuments were removed (they are taking credit) and now believe they have "magic power". So... they are coming to Houston June 10th to protest our Sam Houston monument.

Now Sam Houston fought for Texas Independence against Mexico. "His victory at the Battle of San Jacinto secured the independence of Texas from Mexico in one of the shortest decisive battles in modern history." - Wikipedia

Why Antifa think they have ANY right to protest in Texas is beyond me.

Texas is an OPEN CARRY state which means, if you have a Concealed Handgun License you can carry openly. If you do not... you can not. Long guns do not require a license.

I am predicting a violent protest/riot because I am expecting Texans NOT to tolerate these liberal snowflakes to show up and try their BS here. Hopefully the police... maybe even the National Guard .. will be on hand.

Texas Antifa is planning yet another rally in their relentless campaign to spread their version of communism while they claim to oppose fascism. The people so very against fascism that they get protesting and practicing it mixed up plan to meet up in Houston, Texas on June 10, 2017.

It is believed that the meet-up location will be at the Museum District to protest the Sam Houston Monument according to their Facebook page.

Many of these Communist, Nazi, and fascist punks are fresh off what they are calling a win in tearing down Southern history in New Orleans. These fools were successful taking down monuments paid for by Confederate widows put up on donated land of men that were made United States veterans in 1929. Their Facebook page is a sickening ode to their epic lack of understanding of what it means to be an American.

Since the election of President Donald Trump we have seen an escalation in rallies like the one coming up on June 10 in Houston. Some of these rallies have turned violent.

We obtained information that the protest will be at the Museum District to demand removal of the Sam Houston Monument. – Special Note: Although a slaveholder himself, Houston repeatedly voted against the spread of slavery to new territories of the United States during his 13 years in the Senate.​

Source: https://www.americasfreedomfighters.com/2017/05/21/antifa-june-10/

Last edited: May 22, 2017
    Wandering Coyote likes this.
  2. Walter Ice
    Liked:

Walter Ice FNG

State:
    CA

Let's gear up and get boots on the ground, it's time to show these snowflakes a little Texas two-step. Lock-n-load

ImTexan and Chris-the-plumber like this.