• The Definitive Militia Resource - Forum, Groups, Directory, Maps, Gallery and More...
Hello Guest,
Have a membership? Please LOG IN.
Need a membership? Please REGISTER.

Ksenia Sobchak 2018 - Evolution - Liberals - Founding Fathers

Discussion in 'Awareness - Current Events & History' started by fixer, Dec 1, 2017.

1. fixer

fixer Chief Architect

Jan 28, 2016
    Captain
    Perry Co. Regiment
    State:
    OH

shes running against putin in 2018 she is a liberal

but hold on for a sec.....

what political affiliation would you have considered our founding fathers?

only difference here is what year it is, russia is about to evolve like we did

she is smart and hot was even in playboy ... shes known as the russian paris hilton

her father put putin in power when she was 10

do some research and once you realize that this is a liberal and you support what she says and etc.... you will realize that the people in the usa that call them selves republicans, democrats or liberals are wrong as our political climate have strayed so far away from orginal intent that its all muddy water at this point

never thought i would support a liberal

thats only because ive been nieve and let my society dictate the definition of what a liberal is .... again i ask what our founding fathers were.... liberators

we have been lied to what we think are liberals today are not

please discuss

horsemn and GregWrench like this.
  2. Cliff Hanger

Cliff Hanger Constitutionalist

Nov 24, 2017

Money and power has changed everything. I have seen other politicians who have actually tried to do the right thing for the people, and they were crushed by the elites in power. Just like in our begining it will be the Patriots to get it done again. Now this is my opinion, take it for what it's worth, but a real civil war is brewing,and if it comes to a boil, life as we know in this great nation will never be the same. A little dramatic you might say. But better to be ready than have our freedom stripped away. I'm no longer a Republican, or Democrat ,or Independent, conservative or liberal. I am an armed Patriot.

3. Skillet

Skillet Administrator

Apr 10, 2016
    Commander
    Arkansas Spartans
    State:
    AR

I consider the founding fathers either federalists and anti-federalists. Russian politics? Even more perverse than American politics.

4. Sandlapper

Sandlapper Edit title in your profile

Oct 15, 2017

It is not "liberal" anymore, they have morphed into what is now called "leftist" which is much more dangerous as y'all can see by what is happening to our great nation.

horsemn, GregWrench and Cliff Hanger like this.
  5. jacklegg

jacklegg Sympathizer

Aug 4, 2017
    State:
    South Carolina

amen cliff hanger I am also an armed patriot.

6. BuryTheHatchet

BuryTheHatchet Administrator

Feb 24, 2016
    State:
    IA

I believe "liberal" is a newer term, and might be a bit confusing. History is often written with a slant depending upon where you get the information. The first two parties were both made up of successful people. The Federalists were much more wealthy than the Democratic-Republican party. The Federalists wanted a strong government (and it was also the party the wanted a strong banking presence) while the D-R group wanted it a bit "loose" on regulations. The Federalist party eventually disappeared, and the Democrat and Republican parties took over after splitting apart from their prior one party group.

Greed is always a continuing factor regardless of present or past time. The "elitist" rich are in both parties, but many perceive the majority to be currently found in the Republican party. If the "common working man" and independent business owners were on the same political page, they would make up the original Democratic-Republican party. The elites that are liberal and RINO would be in the Federalist party. The media and elites continually drive a stake in the commonality found in the working class Democrats and Republicans. This splits us apart when we should be together in thought to keep government at a minimum without having ever increasing taxes to support government waste and the funding of enforcement agencies keeping track of the ever-excessive legal regulations passed by Congress.

We should all be armed patriots, as the Founding Fathers said that was necessary for the continuation of our country. Do not forget that they also acknowledged the Creator endowed upon us freedoms that government should never take nor place limits upon. If you want this country without God, you are just as guilty of this country's imminent destruction as those whom want to disarm America and enslave all in taxes.

horsemn, fixer, GregWrench and 2 others like this.
  7. GregWrench

GregWrench Rifleman

Nov 8, 2016
    State:
    NY

I will agree on all points made here in this discussion. Unfortunately, I also agree that a civil war is certainly more than a possibility . In the end, being a well armed patriot, bound to a militia unit is probably our best chance at insuring our survival. I also believe that we, or most of us see this country through the eyes of our founding fathers, as a constitutional republic.

8. Sandlapper

Oct 15, 2017

Gregg, I so totally agree.

GregWrench likes this.
  9. jacklegg

jacklegg Sympathizer

Aug 4, 2017
    State:
    South Carolina

amen brother

GregWrench likes this.
  10. Sandlapper

Oct 15, 2017

My close family, friends and I are preparing everyday. I work out and run everyday, I go to the firing range once a week and I read medical, tactical and mental preparedness books everyday. We keep a close eye and count on our SHTF inventory AWAYS keep a heightened sense of situational awareness. We have to be ready to help our brothers and sisters of the Constitution as well.

11. Chops

Chops Edit title in your profile

Dec 8, 2016
    Founder
    Armour of God
    State:
    KY

The love for money is the root of all evil. Power corrupts and corruption destructs while leaving a wake in the path. Prepare, for evil has gone on a
    rampage. I think it is time for the people to stand up. I am having the government telling me that im going to jail if i do this and dont do that. Im being told i have to pay child support. I dont own them anything. liberty being over stepped like a mofo up in this country.

12. Calvin Champion Woods

Calvin Champion Woods Cannon Fodder

Dec 22, 2016
    State:
    NY

I agree with All The Commentary Posted. @Cliffhanger, I realized a long time ago what you have so succinctly articulated. I took The Oath twice to A Constitutional Republic. I was never Relieved of The Obligation of that Oath, nor did it Expire at The End of my Enlistment(s). We have been raised to believe that both Major Political Entities(Democrat/Republican) are Separate Political Players, that in 2 and/or 4 yrs if Performance is not up to our Standards we can "Throw The Rascals Out". Truth be told both The DNC and RNC are Private Entities, that are now under The Control of "Corporate America".

horsemn, GregWrench and fixer like this.
  13. fixer

fixer Chief Architect

Jan 28, 2016
    Captain
    Perry Co. Regiment
    State:
    OH

Sad thats its taken a study on Russian politics to see that what we are led to believe the poliical spectrum to be in the usa is wrong

GregWrench likes this.
  14. Chris-the-plumber

Chris-the-plumber Grumpy, but effective.

Jul 14, 2016
    State:
    South Carolina

Politics in my lifetime has been nothing more than a smokescreen anyway. When President Reagan was elected the media fell silent, just like with President Trump, for a few moments. The script was written, the fix was in, but American values showed up in force. There will be no next time. The game riggers have cast their lots and I can safely say that within 8 years it will be impossible to elect a normal sane person President of the United States. The vast majority of mellenials will be voting leftist.

15. Skillet

Skillet Administrator

Apr 10, 2016
    Commander
    Arkansas Spartans
    State:
    AR

GregWrench and fixer like this.
  16. Sandlapper

Oct 15, 2017

You are so very right. The genie is out of the bottle and it will not be able to be put back in. This country has just changed in a drastic manner and it will only be getting worse from here. The regular news or "fake" news, millionaires and billionaires behind the scenes like George Soros and the likes of Yahoo is also pushing the leftist agenda. We have to make sure we wake up as many people as we possibly can to the plight of what is going on in our great nation.

GregWrench and Chris-the-plumber like this.
  17. GregWrench

GregWrench Rifleman

Nov 8, 2016
    State:
    NY

In all honesty, as much as I dread the thought, is that those who wish to preserve the Republic will have to do some very drastic things to do so. If not, this Republic, our America, will not survive . Educating those that are already list is fruitless. Those that are already indoctrinating the generation behind them are the target for us to save. That's why we're all here . That's what will have to be done. The left knows this. We are squarely in their sights .

Chris-the-plumber and Sandlapper like this.
  18. Chris-the-plumber

Chris-the-plumber Grumpy, but effective.

Jul 14, 2016
    State:
    South Carolina

To put it in perspective,
    4 children reared in a constitutional conservative home. Two are conservative, two are brainwashed liberals. Every entertainment outlet feeds them from birth. Video games, books, education, movies, music... everything used to generate a planned response. As parents we are more limited than ever in the influence of our own children. The fight begins at home, then out into the community.
    As for drastic measures, you are historically correct. Silence is consent, inaction is complicity.

19. Cliff Hanger

Cliff Hanger Constitutionalist

Nov 24, 2017

Very well put!

20. GregWrench

GregWrench Rifleman

Nov 8, 2016
    State:
    NY

Well said