• The Definitive Militia Resource - Forum, Groups, Directory, Maps, Gallery and More...
Hello Guest,
Have a membership? Please LOG IN.
Need a membership? Please REGISTER.

WEAPONS MAZY’s Gun Shop

Discussion in 'Weapons - Guns, Ammo & Knifes - All Weapons' started by Quietsurvivalist, Nov 11, 2017.

1. Quietsurvivalist

Quietsurvivalist Advisor

Mar 17, 2016
    State:
    AZ
    MAZY’S Gun Shop

[​IMG]

Or, there I was minding my own business, and it jumped out of the case into the truck

I don’t do much of advertising for others but I cant help but pass on this shop if you are ever in the area of Chino Valley, Arizona.

You need to stop in at Mazy’s. He literally has so much stuff in that small building he could fill a store x3 the size.

He also does some world class custom gun work and he is building a 35 Whelen for me on a pre war Winchester Mod 70 action, that Ive carried hunting since I was 14.

But he gets odd stuff in too

Case in point.

I was dropping off cash for my account for my rifle build, his policy is keep giving him money and he’ll keep working on it until he’s happy with the end result.

And I have on occasion to look through the literally thousands of guns he has in the store, and found this

[​IMG]

I needed another Glock like I need …..more ex wives….like I need more bills…like I need more guns

However, the Ceracoat on this doesn’t come out in pictures like it does in your hand.

Fiber optic front sight, a red insert and 3 magazines. [​IMG]

I’m not one to be attached to the more common handguns, but this Glock is interesting for sure.

He also has a full line of prepping supplies and a walk in humidor for you cigar smokers

The crew at Mazy’s are the real deal, and good people as well. Stop by and see them, maybe we will run into each other .

MAZY’S Gun Shop

The post MAZY’s Gun Shop appeared first on The Quiet Survivalist.

Original Source