• The Definitive Militia Resource - Forum, Groups, Directory, Maps, Gallery and More...
Hello Guest,
Have a membership? Please LOG IN.
Need a membership? Please REGISTER.

Montana - Official Roll Call & Lounge

Discussion in 'Montana Militia Network' started by SPECTRE 6, May 5, 2016.

1. SPECTRE 6

SPECTRE 6 Administrator

Mar 31, 2016
    Lead instructor/ CO
    SpectreTrainingGroup

This thread is for people actively searching for a Militia to join. It is also a helpful place for Militias to find individuals wanting to actively train. Post your location and a bit about yourself. Even if you can't run in field OPs you may be useful in other areas.

2. Spiritwomyn

Spiritwomyn Cannon Fodder

Feb 17, 2016
    State:
    Montana
    I am in Livingston. Recently acquired a 44 rem mag and will be getting the scope fixed. It is a single shot but all I can afford at this time. I am good at organization and research. I served on the local Fire Department back in the early 90's. I am a trained paralegal and PI and have extensive training dealing with victims of crimes listed under the Victim Rights Act.

3. Mr Thrall

Mr Thrall Sympathizer

Oct 21, 2017
    On the land in an area known as Montana. My A.O. seems to cover a few acres of gopher holes. Have not been able to stop the invasion of gophers.... yet, not sure how that experience will carry over to government intruders, but I am training physically and mentally.