• The Definitive Militia Resource - Forum, Groups, Directory, Maps, Gallery and More...
Hello Guest,
Have a membership? Please LOG IN.
Need a membership? Please REGISTER.

New Jersey - Official Roll Call & Lounge

Discussion in 'New Jersey Militia Network' started by SPECTRE 6, May 19, 2016.

1. SPECTRE 6

SPECTRE 6 Administrator

Mar 31, 2016
    Lead instructor/ CO
    SpectreTrainingGroup

This thread is for people actively searching for a Militia to join. It is also a helpful place for Militias to find individuals wanting to actively train. Post your location and a bit about yourself. Even if you can't run in field OPs you may be useful in other areas.

Bill v. likes this.
  2. Keith

Keith Sympathizer

May 3, 2016
    The Three Percenters

3. Paul

Paul Sympathizer

Jun 26, 2016
    State:
    NJ

Ex-Army (infantry, interrogator), now handicapped, barred from owning guns. Vineland/Bridgeton area. Interested in getting together with like-minded folks.

4. Bill v.

Bill v. Cannon Fodder

Mar 7, 2017
    Not active in any group yet.looking to join
    Not in any group.

Bill v. 41 looking to join a local militia to train, I have to pay some money to get a conceal to carry permit,Got wait to get it. I'm Neptune .New Jersey. And thank you for your time.

5. Keith

Keith Sympathizer

May 3, 2016
    The Three Percenters

Bill, Thank you for your interest. I am a County Leader with The Three Percenters. While we are not a militia, we do meet, discuss, and train on a variety of subjects. Each County in NJ has a chapter. We are relatively new so you would be getting in early and help to shape your County chapter. Go to www.thethreepercenters.org . If you like what you see, click on the New Jersey link

6. jvb007

jvb007 Cannon Fodder

Dec 29, 2016
    New
    I am in NJ
    State:
    NJ

Joe V 54 from Tinton Falls. Looking for like minded people. Bill v lets try to meet up. Looking to learn as much as I can.

7. Charles zeppelin

Charles zeppelin Cannon Fodder

Oct 19, 2017

Anybody out there in union county? I am just a concerned citizen and second amendment supporter that is worried about the world my child will inherit. Want to form some sort of group that will rally for second amendment equality. Its time we take a stand. Its time we show the libtards that we aren't here for trouble. All we want is what we were promised.... Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness

8. Desarata

Desarata Cannon Fodder

Sep 19, 2017
    down/up in ocean county looking for like minded people Paul you sound a lot like me. I willing to travel for a meet and coffee. Sometimes its very lonely when everybody you talk to shrugs their shoulders and mumbles something while walking away

9. BoomerNJ

BoomerNJ Cannon Fodder

Feb 24, 2016
    Chris, Ocean County. I'll be checking out the III% site too, thanks for the info...