Hello Guest,
Have a membership? Please LOG IN.
Need a membership? Please REGISTER.

Militia North Carolina Citizen Militia

Discussion in 'North Carolina Militia Network' started by whiskey6, May 6, 2016.

1. whiskey6
    Liked:

whiskey6 Administrator

State:
    LA
    SGT

whiskey6 submitted a new link:

[​IMG]

North Carolina Citizen Militia
    The unorganized or "reserve" militia is comprised of citizens organized, "well-regulated" and pledged to: enforce the laws of the Union, suppress insurrections, repel invasions, and to otherwise preserve and protect this nation and its citizens from all enemies, foreign or domestic. As such the militia is DEFENSIVE not offensive in nature.

Scott Mudry likes this.
  2. fixer
    Liked:

fixer Chief Architect

State:
    OH

3. JamesM
    Liked:

JamesM FNG

State:
    North Carolina

Fixer, the link you have posted and the page posted by Whiskey6 are for the same group, but different Corps. The facebook group, II Corps, posts and recruits in public for all to see, as they are not involved in anything illegal. The page posted by Whiskey6, I Corps, is also not involved in anything illegal, but refuses to acknowledge their group in public. The only pass information in secret, not over the phone, by text, email for any other electronic means..only in face to face conversation making it very hard to join their group. I sent emails to the webpage for over 2 years and never got a reply

Scott Mudry likes this.
  4. fixer
    Liked:

fixer Chief Architect

State:
    OH

Thank you for your clarification , i have split off the Facebook group into there own unit,,,, http://www.mymilitia.com/threads/north-carolina-citizen-militias.70835/

JamesM likes this.
  5. Loveliberty
    Liked:

Loveliberty Cannon Fodder

I have been trying to get some guys organized but it's always im just crazy; paranoid , or they agree with me but don't care enough to duo anything about it. I hate the reply I often get "I'd rather not think about it, or just ignore it" as if it wouldn't eventually get to their doors. I just found this site & am glad to see people from nc. I'm from the south east nc. I would like to either group up or have a network between our multiple groups.

Scott Mudry likes this.
  6. JamesM
    Liked:

JamesM FNG

State:
    North Carolina

I get the same response often, but thats all the more reason to keep recruiting.

7. Let_Freedom_Ring
    Liked:

Let_Freedom_Ring Grunt

State:
    IN
    SSG and current ranking Regimental/County leader
    Militia:
    ICVM Indiana Citizens Volunteer Militia

If someone won't participate, be active and commit you are better off without them because you won't be able to rely or count on them. Many more people are finally waking up, but it will take them awhile to get to an understanding of reality from their years of mind numb sleep. I'd rather have a handful of enthusiastic, trustworthy and reliable people than a mob. When the shtf there will be many late comers to the reality of it as light finally dawns on them.

"In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.” ― Mark Twain

8. JamesM
    Liked:

JamesM FNG

State:
    North Carolina

Agreed, but we still find it frustrating when you have several thousand people who are on your fb page, and only a five hundred or so have made the commitment to actually go through the process and join a unit and start training. But, things are looking up, I was with a new start up unit today, held elections for their commanding officer, swore them in and they are now on their way and have been recruiting for several weeks now. I will be doing the same in another nearby county as they have the members necessary to form an active unit. Seems we are finally getting the needed prior military members needed to be able to properly train those who have never served.

Scott Mudry likes this.
  9. Let_Freedom_Ring
    Liked:

Let_Freedom_Ring Grunt

State:
    IN
    Militia:

We had a similar problem, 3/4 of the members were not active personally, so some leaders started or rather re-started the ICVM with the majority of of the good and active members, and new members have to meet a minimum of participation or are deactivated by the leadership if they don't have good cause for their lack of participation.

Wolfpack9 and Scott Mudry like this.
  10. Loveliberty
    Liked:

Loveliberty Cannon Fodder

Good points guys I agree I have 1 person that's in it with me and my wife but she doesn't commit physically the way if like. But I guess a two man team is better than one. Their are some people that show interest just not commitment.

11. Let_Freedom_Ring
    Liked:

Let_Freedom_Ring Grunt

State:
    IN
    Militia:

I believe the first Minute Men had to attend a minimum of one drill per quarter. We have a similar minimum requirement, Members have to average some combination of 4 meetings, classes, field training exercises per year. They may be excused on a year by year basis for not meeting the minimum participation requirements if they have valid reasons if determined to be valid by their Regimental leader.

Scott Mudry likes this.
  12. Scott Mudry
    Liked:

Scott Mudry Cannon Fodder

Randolph County checking in. Trying to find a unit to teain with.