• The Definitive Militia Resource - Forum, Groups, Directory, Maps, Gallery and More...
Hello Guest,
Have a membership? Please LOG IN.
Need a membership? Please REGISTER.

North Carolina - Official Roll Call & Lounge

Discussion in 'North Carolina Militia Network' started by SPECTRE 6, May 13, 2016.

1. SPECTRE 6

SPECTRE 6 Administrator

Mar 31, 2016
    Lead instructor/ CO
    SpectreTrainingGroup

This thread is for people actively searching for a Militia to join. It is also a helpful place for Militias to find individuals wanting to actively train. Post your location and a bit about yourself. Even if you can't run in field OPs you may be useful in other areas.

Scott Mudry, Redlegs, JamesM and 2 others like this.
  2. deniceinnc

deniceinnc Cannon Fodder

May 17, 2016
    NC Wildcard - You wanna be active let me know

Sent from my SM-J100VPP using Tapatalk

3. Ryan_pat82

Ryan_pat82 Cannon Fodder

Jun 14, 2016

Was really hoping this thread would have more chatter. Im located in northeast NC would be beneficial to get together with some like minded folk and do some training.

Redlegs likes this.
  4. Redlegs

Redlegs American Patriot

Nov 3, 2016
    Personal Defense

Just looking around at what is out there. I am thinking about joining up with an "org" not a Cub Scout troop. Like so many out there I do not want to get up with PX commandos wanting to play Army. I have a few sandy t-shirts that I've earned, seen a few thing and take this seriously. About to retire from active duty and still not ready to quit caring where our country is going.

JamesM, cwatson2141 and patriot51nc like this.
  5. whiskey6

whiskey6 Administrator

Apr 16, 2016
    SGT
    State:
    LA

I feel you, @Redlegs I've been blessed to get to know some of our admins here as well as several of the members at large that are doing a good job of being organized and upstanding. Unfortunately, there are still more than enough small clicks and teams that are less than appropriate hanging around. It can be daunting to find a viable organization to join and work with.

Redlegs likes this.
  6. Redlegs

Redlegs American Patriot

Nov 3, 2016
    Personal Defense

I appreciate you hitting me up on here. I want to link up with American's that are like those you are affiliated with. I don't care for the lesser types. Take care and keep one in the chamber Sir.

7. cwatson2141

cwatson2141 Jester

Jan 8, 2017
    State:
    NC

8. cwatson2141

cwatson2141 Jester

Jan 8, 2017
    State:
    NC

Amen Brother, too many coffee table soldiers out there. They think its all glory and happy endings. We need to be ready for shit to get real, and probably soon.

Redlegs and Scott Mudry like this.
  9. JamesM

JamesM FNG

Dec 21, 2016
    State:
    North Carolina

Evening guys, sorry I've been offline for a few weeks, trying to get ready for another knee replacement. I'm part of the NCCM, North Carolina Citizen's Militia. We have units in about half of the counties in the state so far, striving to get them into all areas.

10. cwatson2141

cwatson2141 Jester

Jan 8, 2017
    State:
    NC

I'm here to handle Gaston County

11. Scott Mudry

Scott Mudry Cannon Fodder

Jun 20, 2017

Randolph County checking in. Im looking for a squad to train with.

Redlegs likes this.
  12. Scott Mudry

Jun 20, 2017

I believe i had found the NCCM website a while back and downloaded the by-laws. There was a mailing address somewhere in Lexington.

Redlegs likes this.
  13. Scout2011

Scout2011 Cannon Fodder

Apr 30, 2016
    NC 3%
    State:
    North Carolina

I've given up finding a unit. I'm in Iredell County and Everytime I seem to find one nobody wants to do anything.

14. Redlegs

Redlegs American Patriot

Nov 3, 2016
    Personal Defense

I'm out in Eastern North Carolina and not with a group either. I stay pretty busy and haven't had a lot of free time to train. I do want to get involved with a group, but I don't feel like driving three hours to go link up. If they are not local it defeats the purpose of the Minuteman mentality. We're about 4.5 hours from each other. Good luck finding a group brother.

Scott Mudry likes this.
  15. Scott Mudry

Jun 20, 2017

Same here brothers. I take an "every day practicality" approach that works as a lifestyle and affords me freedom as well as the occasional indulgence. I hike, fish, camp and kayak my local area. Continue to improve self-reliance. Long range target practice. Etc... I wouldn't call it prepping. I think that's a trend that will leave its practitioners woefully unprepared.

Redlegs likes this.
  16. Redlegs

Redlegs American Patriot

Nov 3, 2016
    Personal Defense

My readiness to repel is a always my first priority. Short term security is my second pri and tertiary is long term security. Long range shooting plays right in on the repelling element. Good to know you're there Scott.

Scott Mudry likes this.
  17. Tracey Smith

Tracey Smith Jr. Patriot

Aug 1, 2017
    Applied, but no confirmation to ky 3%
    State:
    KY

Again, I wish we could be truly organized. More like the NRA. We are all willing without a command.

18. fixer

fixer Chief Architect

Jan 28, 2016
    Captain
    Perry Co. Regiment
    State:
    OH

click on groups here at the site and start your own, you can have your own calendar and forums ect

19. fixer

fixer Chief Architect

Jan 28, 2016
    Captain
    Perry Co. Regiment
    State:
    OH

what is keeping the movement from progress is ignorance at no fault of our own , people dont want to get in trouble and its hard to know what you can and cannot do because each state has different laws , check out our laws map and read your state that may help you lead a group the correct way

Tracey Smith likes this.