Hello Guest,
Have a membership? Please LOG IN.
Need a membership? Please REGISTER.

Militia NorthWest Florida Militia

Discussion in 'Florida Militia Network' started by fixer, Dec 20, 2016.

1. fixer
    Liked:

fixer Chief Architect

State:
    OH

fixer submitted a new link:

[​IMG]

NorthWest Florida Militia
    Statement of Purpose

1 - Whereas an armed citizenry can better deter crime, invasion, terrorism, and tyranny, we hereby organize the Northwest
    Florida Militia (NWFM) with the following intent:

1.1 - To encourage an armed citizenry, in support of, and in accordance with, the national and state Constitutions.

1.2 - To promote law, order, and safety for the community in the absence of some other effective policing presence,
    such absence as may occur following a severe natural disaster.

1.2.1 - To work in conjunction with pre-established local authorities whenever possible to this end.

1.3 - To resist foreign invasion.

1.4 - To deter domestic oppression—such oppression characterized as a tyrannical power unduly denying the populace their inherent human rights recognized under the Constitutions of the United States and of the State of Florida; or
    unduly denying the populace due process of law as outlined in the Constitutions of the United States and of the
    State of Florida.

2. jimcosta
    Liked:

jimcosta Cannon Fodder

I am considering the idea of creating a new website called PensacolaPrepper.com

It's Purpose: To point preppers to assets in Pensacola and surrounding area.

These assets may be other local websites, existing groups or possible groups to be formed.

Purpose to me: Locate just a few more possible members for our Farm.

Content: Links to a few articles on prepping, local organization links.

It will not be a forum, not host advertising or require membership.

It will simply point to local prepping assets.

Question for you: Do you want your group freely cited? If so. what would you want mentioned?

What is said can be written by you later if I proceed. Are you interested?

Jim Costa Phone: 850-463-7711