• The Definitive Militia Resource - Forum, Groups, Directory, Maps, Gallery and More...
Hello Guest,
Have a membership? Please LOG IN.
Need a membership? Please REGISTER.

Militia NorthWest Florida Militia

Discussion in 'Florida Militia Network' started by fixer, Dec 20, 2016.

1. fixer

fixer Chief Architect

Jan 28, 2016
    Captain
    Perry Co. Regiment
    State:
    OH

fixer submitted a new link:

[​IMG]

NorthWest Florida Militia
    Statement of Purpose

1 - Whereas an armed citizenry can better deter crime, invasion, terrorism, and tyranny, we hereby organize the Northwest
    Florida Militia (NWFM) with the following intent:

1.1 - To encourage an armed citizenry, in support of, and in accordance with, the national and state Constitutions.

1.2 - To promote law, order, and safety for the community in the absence of some other effective policing presence,
    such absence as may occur following a severe natural disaster.

1.2.1 - To work in conjunction with pre-established local authorities whenever possible to this end.

1.3 - To resist foreign invasion.

1.4 - To deter domestic oppression—such oppression characterized as a tyrannical power unduly denying the populace their inherent human rights recognized under the Constitutions of the United States and of the State of Florida; or
    unduly denying the populace due process of law as outlined in the Constitutions of the United States and of the
    State of Florida.

2. jimcosta

jimcosta Cannon Fodder

Jun 4, 2017
    I am considering the idea of creating a new website called PensacolaPrepper.com

It's Purpose: To point preppers to assets in Pensacola and surrounding area.

These assets may be other local websites, existing groups or possible groups to be formed.

Purpose to me: Locate just a few more possible members for our Farm.

Content: Links to a few articles on prepping, local organization links.

It will not be a forum, not host advertising or require membership.

It will simply point to local prepping assets.

Question for you: Do you want your group freely cited? If so. what would you want mentioned?

What is said can be written by you later if I proceed. Are you interested?

Jim Costa Phone: 850-463-7711