Hello Guest,
Have a membership? Please LOG IN.
Need a membership? Please REGISTER.

Republicans gunned down by left winger?

Discussion in 'Awareness - Current Events & History' started by FarmerJohn, Jun 14, 2017.

1. FarmerJohn
    Liked:

FarmerJohn Advisor

State:
    NY

Just seen an article about it but cant get it to load properly. Supposedly shooter inquired about intended victims political affiliation before commencing fire. Im thinking some loon from ANTIFA? Anyone got any intel to shed some light on this? Repercussions are going to come pretty quickly id imagine

2. Skillet
    Liked:

Skillet Advisor

State:
    AR
    Commander
    Militia:
    Arkansas Spartans

66 year old Bernie supporter strung out by the election results that was radicalized by the media coverage calling for violence towards trump and Republicans.

FarmerJohn likes this.
  3. Gadsden106
    Liked:

Gadsden106 Cannon Fodder

And of course it's the left that resorts to gun violence while trying to disarm us.

FarmerJohn likes this.
  4. FarmerJohn
    Liked:

FarmerJohn Advisor

State:
    NY

Not suprised, left wingers are still pinning this one on the right i see. Its to be expected i suppose. Guess we need more gun free zones so things like this dont happen anymore ;)

5. fixer
    Liked:

fixer Chief Architect

State:
    OH

Left wingers are supporting this pretty crazy

FarmerJohn likes this.
  6. kikorikid
    Liked:

kikorikid Sympathizer

State:
    California

Yes, they are. One may use this event as a type dip-stick barometer of the Left's level of
    malice in their hearts. Evil is not a stretch.

7. FarmerJohn
    Liked:

FarmerJohn Advisor

State:
    NY

Ironic how theyll support this and yet guns are evil and no one should have them. The whole lot of ppl these days seem to be out of their goddamn minds, not making a lick of sense. If i didnt know better id say someone was dumbing crazy juice in the countries water and dumb powder in the countries food supply. Mix the two things and Viola, you have tye crazy shit going on right now. I just dont understand where these ppl are coming from. Its insanity, it really is. How do you fix that? I used to think our country was in the crapper because of corruption in the political realm and too much greed and power in the corporate sector....but these days im starting to think the real issue is that a large majority of the American people are simply out to lunch on the crazy train. These people are fundamentally broken in more ways than one. You can educate ignorance and you can rationalize and debate with someone with a different point of view to get them to see the error of their ways; but whatever the hell is wrong with these ppl today...i dont think there is a fix for that. Its like trying to argue with a overzealous suicide bomber. God help us all. Im starting to feel like our country is just doomed to a slow decay as was Rome toward the end. Their arent enough of Us to make a difference. May be just enough to band together and weather out the storm, rebuild from the ashes once it blows over the way the old Roman soldiers did once their country fell.