• The Definitive Militia Resource - Forum, Groups, Directory, Maps, Gallery and More...
Hello Guest,
Have a membership? Please LOG IN.
Need a membership? Please REGISTER.

Southern Arizona Militia

Discussion in 'Arizona Militia Network' started by fixer, Feb 7, 2016.

1. fixer

fixer Chief Architect

Jan 28, 2016
    Captain
    Perry Co. Regiment
    State:
    OH

fixer submitted a new link:

[​IMG]

Arizona State Militia
    The main mission of our organization is to serve our counties and state with skilled and organized manpower given a variety of scenarios where manpower may be needed, from natural or man made disaster to outright invasion of our borders. We would deploy, only when we have the support of the general population of the affected area, elected County Sheriff or State Governor; and of course activated through the mechanisms provided by the Arizona Constitution and Arizona Revised Statutes serving under the Adjutant General, appointed by the Arizona Governor.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2016
  2. Silverback

Silverback FNG

Dec 20, 2016
    Group Leader
    Southern Arizona Militia
    State:
    AZ

If this is going to stay up, please remove Shammer and anything from the Arizona State Militia off of this thread. Otherwise, completely remove anything about the Southern Arizona Militia off of this site, as we are above being associated with anything that the Arizona State Yo-Yo's is part of.

3. fixer

fixer Chief Architect

Jan 28, 2016
    Captain
    Perry Co. Regiment
    State:
    OH

@Silverback we will gladly adjust and correct anything that is incorrect , we are trying to create a working network, please help us in setting things strait in your area as its impossible for us to know all the interworking of all the units. lets work together and get it right so we can help send potential members your way and increase positive exposure.

Thanks

4. fixer

fixer Chief Architect

Jan 28, 2016
    Captain
    Perry Co. Regiment
    State:
    OH

I think i figured it out , i have moved violating posts to proper thread @Silverback

5. Silverback

Silverback FNG

Dec 20, 2016
    Group Leader
    Southern Arizona Militia
    State:
    AZ

T
    The above link is also incorrect. The screen shot is right, but our website is southernarizonamilitia.com

fixer likes this.
  6. fixer

fixer Chief Architect

Jan 28, 2016
    Captain
    Perry Co. Regiment
    State:
    OH

I have updated the link in the directory and on this thread thanks for the help

7. fixer

fixer Chief Architect

Jan 28, 2016
    Captain
    Perry Co. Regiment
    State:
    OH

8. Greg Theno

Greg Theno Cannon Fodder

Jan 17, 2018
    none YET
    None
    State:
    California

Dear Sirs, Trying to find out which chapter would cover Prescott once I move out of this fucking state of California any help would be appreciated. Thank you gentleman, Greg

9. Silverback

Silverback FNG

Dec 20, 2016
    Group Leader
    Southern Arizona Militia
    State:
    AZ

Go to southernarizonamilitia.com, fill out the request form and a recruiter from the proper area will contact you.

fixer likes this.