• The Definitive Militia Resource - Forum, Groups, Directory, Maps, Gallery and More...
Hello Guest,
Have a membership? Please LOG IN.
Need a membership? Please REGISTER.

Tennessee Security Force III%

Discussion in 'Tennessee Militia Network' started by Dontaistorm, Jul 4, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Dontaistorm

Dontaistorm Cannon Fodder

Apr 4, 2016
    C/O
    Tennessee Security F

Tennessee Security Force III% is accepting new recruits thru out the state , we are an active militia and train often , if interested you can check us out on our open zello channel , III%SF CHAT.

2. fixer

fixer Chief Architect

Jan 28, 2016
    Captain
    Perry Co. Regiment
    State:
    OH

welcome to the site!

Dave IIIprcnt and Thunderchicken like this.
  3. BuryTheHatchet

BuryTheHatchet Administrator

Feb 24, 2016
    State:
    IA

Welcome! You can add your group to the Tennessee state militia listings if it is not already there. Click on the US map on the lower right of the main page. Then click on your state on the next page that comes up.

4. marine77

marine77 The Resistance

May 18, 2016

Welcome Dontaistorm. Enjoy the site. Would be interested already a III%, but group hasn't really got together yet. Also my work prevents me from training as i am on call.

Also not too computer literate, don't know what zell channel is, but will look up.

Thunderchicken likes this.
  5. whiskey6

whiskey6 Administrator

Apr 16, 2016
    SGT
    State:
    LA

Welcome to the site!

6. Dontaistorm

Dontaistorm Cannon Fodder

Apr 4, 2016
    C/O
    Tennessee Security F

http://zello.com/android/

That's the link , if on pc , or I phone you'll find a download link on the page.

7. marine77

marine77 The Resistance

May 18, 2016

Believe it or not, i got there. On my contact list, just very little on how to use this, especially for first timers.

8. Thunderchicken

Thunderchicken FNG

May 24, 2016
    Commander
    WRAM

I
    Think your interview was unfair. I told you I had to much to drink and you proceeded. Then deem me unfit

9. Thunderchicken

Thunderchicken FNG

May 24, 2016
    Commander
    WRAM

Advice to new members.. DON'T DRINK IF YOU THINK YOU MIGHT BE INTERVIEWED

10. fixer

fixer Chief Architect

Jan 28, 2016
    Captain
    Perry Co. Regiment
    State:
    OH

Don't do interviews while drunk

now thats some good advice :)

11. Thunderchicken

Thunderchicken FNG

May 24, 2016
    Commander
    WRAM

I
    Informed them I was at the creek and was drinking. They proceed with it anyway

12. fixer

fixer Chief Architect

Jan 28, 2016
    Captain
    Perry Co. Regiment
    State:
    OH

stay cool and keep a level head and maybe they will give you a second chance to prove yourself

13. Thunderchicken

Thunderchicken FNG

May 24, 2016
    Commander
    WRAM

Not nessasarry.

14. Elevatorman

Elevatorman FNG

Jul 11, 2016

We will be moving to Five Points in the next few months we will look yaw up.

15. Dave IIIprcnt

Dave IIIprcnt Cannon Fodder

May 6, 2016
    Hello Tenn. 3% Z3 Knoxville here. Looks like we might have our work cut out for us.

16. Elevatorman

Elevatorman FNG

Jul 11, 2016

Yep [] [] []% here to but we will be in central south Tn. Knoxville is quite a ways from us. Do you know any down here north al. or south central tn.

17. Matthew Belcher

Matthew Belcher Cannon Fodder

Dec 20, 2017

I am in Nashville, 29 yr old Army veteran, former 4TH ID out of Ft. Carson, willing to fight to defend our freedom and the Constitution . Looking for a unit to join

fixer likes this.
  • Quotes

"For a people who are free, and who mean to remain so, a well-organized and armed militia is their best security."
    - Thomas Jefferson

"The absolute number one survival tool is a well fed firearm in the hands of someone who knows how to use it. Any needed items that you're missing can be procured with it and without a firearm you're only "prepping." to create a cache for someone who does has one."
    - fixer

• Our Manifesto

Want to learn more about the internets top militia website? Here is everything that we can think of to shed some light on who we are, what we are about and where we are heading...

Manifesto
  • Key Note

You believe everything you hear? If you're reading this than I would guess not. We're the "good guys". Yes! we love our country, No! we are not anti-goverment nor do we pride ourselves on performing illegal activities. So sit back and click around and you'll learn that our community is one you will be proud to be a part of and likewise we would be honored to have you among us. It is time to quit hiding and let us know you are with us, In the land of sheep be a sheepdog and never be afraid to show it.

• Help Support The Site

We remain reliant on your donations. Please consider a donation.... or don't we can just continue to walk the streets with our tin cans and performing acts that got us kicked out of the circus. Hey it's a living, but seriously this site costs money to keep alive and look around we don't have any sponsors. The google ads barely pay to keep our license's up to date. if you support what we are about and want to help but don't know how here you go...

Donate Now