• The Definitive Militia Resource - Forum, Groups, Directory, Maps, Gallery and More...
Hello Guest,
Have a membership? Please LOG IN.
Need a membership? Please REGISTER.

Militia Three Percenter State Chapter - Alabama

Discussion in 'Alabama Militia Network' started by fixer, Feb 5, 2016.

1. fixer

fixer Chief Architect

Jan 28, 2016
    Captain
    Perry Co. Regiment
    State:
    OH

fixer submitted a new link:

[​IMG]

Three Percenter State Chapter - Alabama
    During the American Revolution it is estimated that the active forces in the field fighting against the King's tyranny never amounted to more than 3% of the colonists. The Three Percenters today, for the most part, identify with this 3% because they were true patriots fighting for the freedoms the nation we love and honor was founded on. Three Percenters intend to maintain their God-given natural rights to liberty and property. History itself, for good or ill, is made by determined minorities. Never underestimate the power of a small group of committed citizens to change the world.

KUNTRY1 likes this.
  2. AIM01

AIM01 ~~Snake~~

Feb 7, 2016
    Commander
    Alabama Task Force

If anyone in Alabama is interested in joining this group, then contact me either on here, or Facebook. I am one of the Admins for this page.

I am also the Zone leader of "F" for recruiting.

RangerForeverE6, ImTexan and KUNTRY1 like this.
  3. Tdog452

Tdog452 Cannon Fodder

May 30, 2016

How can I join

fixer likes this.
  4. KUNTRY1

KUNTRY1 Cannon Fodder

Apr 9, 2017
    General
    Georgia Confederate Army

Interested in joining

ImTexan likes this.
  5. Hartmann13

Hartmann13 FNG

Apr 12, 2017
    State:
    Alabama

Must join ASAP

6. RangerForeverE6

RangerForeverE6 American Patriot

Oct 21, 2016
    Sgt
    CSPOA, not really a militia
    State:
    AL

Count me in.

7. RangerForeverE6

Oct 21, 2016
    Sgt
    State:
    AL

I'm interested. I'm currently the Alabama State Leader of the US FREEDOM Army, but that is a national organization and there not really a Militia it's currently more of a plan. It's still in the formative stages. I've stayed in Alabama because we don't have nearly the amount of problems most states have. However a terrorist was just arrested was just arrested in my backyard and is now out on bail. When I say my backyard I mean Huntsville, AL. He was caught with bomb making supplies and still granted bail. So even with our conservative leadership we are in need of a militia here. I believe every state needs one truly organized militia but there just doesn't seem to be enough. To be honest a whole generation has grown up with no understanding of our Constitution and there rights. The fact that the pledge of allegiance isn't being performed in schools anymore makes me sick. This country is going downhill fast and I'm hoping Alabama will be a safe haven from most scenerios. The only way to guarantee that is a strong militia. I'm a Sgt. in the Constitutional Sheriff's and Peace Officers Association and spent my entire youth in the Civil Air Patrol. We need to start forming a strong militia and training those who need it. When the SHTF Alabama citizens needs to be prepared. Please let me know if you are interested or already have something in place because too many people are completely oblivious to there rights granted by the Constitution. I am really looking for like minded Alabamians to meet up and if nothing else be able to defend ourselves in a SHTF scenario but ideally I want to be able to help defend the state. If there is already something in place please let me know if now then there is a lot of work to be done. I'm hoping we can form a legal and registered state Militia. What I don't want is people who don't understand the Constitution and just want to cause problems. God Bless America
    Contact Info:
    Sgt. Scott Rickert
    sdrickert01@gmail.com
    My cell will be made mobile number will be made available to interested persons who are serious about keeping Alabama safe while following the Constitution and any Constitutional Laws.

God Bless and Sic Semper Evello Mortem Tyrannis

Bradley Luker and fixer like this.
  8. RangerForeverE6

Oct 21, 2016
    Sgt
    State:
    AL

Please contact me. I'm very interested but I do not use Facebook.

9. fixer

fixer Chief Architect

Jan 28, 2016
    Captain
    Perry Co. Regiment
    State:
    OH

AIM01 went awol , the system caught him using 2 accounts on the site an abuse of his power in an attempt of deceit towards the site by pretending to be a female FBI agent and scaring us into closing the site.

true story bro

556 likes this.
  10. RangerForeverE6

Oct 21, 2016
    Sgt
    State:
    AL

Good riddance then. That's a truly crappy thing to do. Thanks for the heads up.

CKirk likes this.
  11. Bradley Luker

Bradley Luker Cannon Fodder

Aug 14, 2017

Contact me please.. luckyluker6@gmail.com. I am very interested in joining.

12. CKirk

CKirk FNG

Sep 26, 2016
    zone commander
    USM AL
    State:
    AL

I also live in Huntsville, we should meet
    Mail at kevk7769@yahoo.com

13. 556

556 Cannon Fodder

Jun 15, 2017
    State:
    AL

I am interested in joining this group, but was so glad I saw this about AIM01! It's bad enough that we can't trust the MSM. Thanks for being vigilant! Now, who do I contact to join the group?

14. fixer

fixer Chief Architect

Jan 28, 2016
    Captain
    Perry Co. Regiment
    State:
    OH

Rocky Taylor is the name he goes by on facebook the team has been actively blocking him from militia related business.

Richard. Leitch and 556 like this.