Hello Guest,
Have a membership? Please LOG IN.
Need a membership? Please REGISTER.

Militia Three Percenter State Chapter Iowa

Discussion in 'Iowa Militia Network' started by fixer, Apr 13, 2016.

1. fixer
    Liked:

fixer Chief Architect

State:
    OH

fixer submitted a new link:

[​IMG]

Three Percenter State Chapter Iowa
    During the American Revolution it is estimated that the active forces in the field fighting against the King's tyranny never amounted to more than 3% of the colonists. The Three Percenters today, for the most part, identify with this 3% because they were true patriots fighting for the freedoms the nation we love and honor was founded on. Three Percenters intend to maintain their God-given natural rights to liberty and property. History itself, for good or ill, is made by determined minorities. Never underestimate the power of a small group of committed citizens to change the world.

dav2535 likes this.
  2. dav2535
    Liked:

dav2535 duty first

State:
    IA

I am looking for information about joining the Iowa chapter of the three percenters but cant seem to find anything online other than this site. I don't use facebook because its easy enough for people to spy on us without giving them the information. Any information would greatly be appreciated thanks.

3. BuryTheHatchet
    Liked:

BuryTheHatchet Administrator

State:
    IA

Welcome to the site! The Three Percenters does have a national site here... http://www.thethreepercenters.org/
    Unfortunately, the group uses Facebook for some general communications and also in the vetting process for prospective members. The Iowa Three Percenters group is split up into different zones based upon location in the state. Each zone normally has a vetting officer, otherwise the state has an overall vetting officer. If you send me a message with the county you live in and a phone number for contact, I will forward it along for someone to contact you about the group.

dav2535 likes this.
  4. dav2535
    Liked:

dav2535 duty first

State:
    IA

I live in polk county. 515-727-7836

BuryTheHatchet likes this.
  5. BuryTheHatchet
    Liked:

BuryTheHatchet Administrator

State:
    IA

Your information has been forwarded to the right people...

dav2535 likes this.
  6. dav2535
    Liked:

dav2535 duty first

State:
    IA

Thanks!

7. dav2535
    Liked:

dav2535 duty first

State:
    IA

As much as I didn't want to I started a facebook page and sent them a friend request because I hadn't received a phone call yet. It shocked a lot of people that know me, lol.