Hello Guest,
Have a membership? Please LOG IN.
Need a membership? Please REGISTER.

Update on Senator Scalise

Discussion in 'Militia News - Live Feeds From Around The World' started by Dreemer, Jun 18, 2017.

1. Dreemer
    Liked:

Dreemer Constitutionalist

State:
    AZ
    NA
    Militia:
    NA

June 18, 2017
    Update on the medical condition of Congressman Steve Scalise
    by Thomas Madison
    While Steve Scalise is by no means out of the woods, his condition has been upgraded from critical to serious, according to his physician, Dr. Jack Sava.

As reported by Fox News, Sava said Friday that there are hundreds of bullet fragments in Scalise’s body, but “we have no intention to try and remove all the bullet fragments at this point.”
    Nonetheless, said Sava, “we fully expect him to be able to walk” and “hopefully run."
    Sava said that after being released from the hospital, Scalise “will require a period of healing and rehabilitation.”

“I feel a lot more confident and a lot more optimistic than I did two, three days ago,” Sava said. “I think that his risk of death right now is substantially lower than when he came in … he was as critical as you can be

Sheepdogfu likes this.
  2. Wolfpack9
    Liked:

Wolfpack9 Burning Rounds

XO
    Militia:
    Kenton's Rangers

Local Authorities knew that since April of this year GOP officials and candidates were being tracked by antifa and surj. Yet they saw no need then or now to increase security for such. As late as 11June2017 One of the republican candidates for Va Governor was being tracked and having his venues disrupted by antifa and surj. His bookings and reservations cancelled due to threats by antifa/.surj. Response from PWC PD was. Aww they are just loud mouths. I think the Capitol Police beg to differ.
    They are not done. They put out another hit piece that said that if 3 GOP senators were killed it would save lives because AHCA couldn't be reworked.They are having a big protest in DC tomorrow another in July and another in august and a nationwide one 9-9-17.

Here is the Hit Piece put out by antifa and disguised as a vox fact. the creators were tracked down but no charges have been filed they were not even investigated. VOX-Antifa.png