• The Definitive Militia Resource - Forum, Groups, Directory, Maps, Gallery and More...
Hello Guest,
Have a membership? Please LOG IN.
Need a membership? Please REGISTER.
  1. Scott Lance Smith

Scott Lance Smith Advisor

Jul 9, 2017
    State:
    GA

WASHINGTON, D.C. - The Pentagon is scrambling to protect America's power grid amid fears of imminent nuclear EMP attack by North Korea. North Korea warned the U.S. on Monday that "nuclear war may break out any moment."

On April 21, three major U.S. cities – New York, Los Angeles and San Francisco – experienced virtually simultaneous power outages. Businesses emptied. Schools closed. Subway commuters were stuck underground in the dark.Rumors immediately started flying that a cyber-attack had caused all three blackouts. The "official" word in San Francisco was that the outage was caused by a fire in a substation. In Los Angeles, high winds were blamed. In New York, an equipment failure was the announced culprit. Perhaps those were the real causes. Or maybe these simultaneous blackouts were dry runs for future attacks. We may never know the truth.

One city - Accident ok, two Cities -maybe, But THREE ar the same time- NO WAY.
    But it may not be External (North Korea). What about just another ploy to rise utility rates or a means to destroy our way of life (remember 1939, Hitler & the radio station?.

Sandlapper, WmJMac and GregWrench like this.
  2. Mr Thrall

Mr Thrall Sympathizer

Oct 21, 2017

3. Scott Lance Smith

Jul 9, 2017
    State:
    GA

4. ItsSoBasic21

ItsSoBasic21 Cannon Fodder

Oct 30, 2017
    Marksman

Civil war is going to break out. I've done social experiments where I ask a random people if they are aware of what's going on (brief details about a certain issue for example all of these walmarts closing down. They are tell tail signs martial law is being pushed little by little and no one notices, unless you're a 3%er) the point is, 3/4 of the world is asleep... how do we wake them up?

5. Scott Lance Smith

Jul 9, 2017
    State:
    GA

Why, Survival will NOT need dead weight & be a lot easier.

6. Chris-the-plumber

Chris-the-plumber Grumpy, but effective.

Jul 14, 2016
    State:
    South Carolina

The ideal outcome of a civil war in our country would be to reestablish the articles of confederation and the intended Constitution. If that is the goal, of course massive numbers of well informed patriotic American citizen soldiers would be the appropriate response. In a grid down survival situation, and I will say this until I meet my end, the first order of business is survival, but the second would have to be cohesion with live minded people. Why do we run drills? Why prepare for the worst? Why do any of this if we have no hope of restoring the Republic? Survival, long term, will inevitably lead to a loss of morals and over a very short span the American way of life will disappear. I ask you, what good is life if you have to live like a dog? God bless America and the Republic.

GregWrench likes this.
  7. Mr Thrall

Mr Thrall Sympathizer

Oct 21, 2017
    About 50% of individuals that live in this country do not have to pay tribute in the form of Federal taxes. Not sure I am interested in those who leech off of others, even if they are brainwashed into believing that they are seemingly entitled to my time and energy.

Sandlapper likes this.
  8. BuryTheHatchet

BuryTheHatchet Administrator

Feb 24, 2016
    State:
    IA

A part of the bigger "Operation Himmler"

9. BuryTheHatchet

Feb 24, 2016
    State:
    IA

Good points.
    Nearly all of the foreign enemies of this country come from places of little excess. Their survival would be easier than most of the populace here just because of their basic culture coming from such countries. Those countries are also known for their survival mindset and brutality.
    If the states stayed intact, then a restart of the federal powers could occur. If the states no longer hold power within their boundaries, then it would be a total reboot. There are groups here in the country dedicated to maintaining our culture in such a scenario. You may not see much of them, but they are out there.

10. BuryTheHatchet

Feb 24, 2016
    State:
    IA

Some will always be asleep, enticed by the lure of luxury and ignorance. While enemies of the state lie in wait, ready to strike when the time comes. We will be caught in the middle. Build your circle of friends and prepare.

11. GregWrench

GregWrench Rifleman

Nov 8, 2016
    State:
    NY

Agreed, competition for resources is not something mass numbers of sleeping people will understand . And not something we need either . Natural selection will be the rule here.

Sandlapper likes this.
  12. Sandlapper

Sandlapper FNG

Oct 15, 2017

ItsSoBasic21 and GregWrench like this.