SPECTRE 6

Montana - Official Roll Call & Lounge

This thread is for people actively searching for a Militia to join. It is also a helpful place for Militias to find individuals wanting to actively train. Post your location and a bit about yourself. Even if you can't run in field OPs you may be useful in other areas.

I am in Livingston. Recently acquired a 44 rem mag and will be getting the scope fixed. It is a single shot but all I can afford at this time. I am good at organization and research. I served on the local Fire Department back in the early 90's. I am a trained paralegal and PI and have extensive training dealing with victims of crimes listed under the Victim Rights Act.

On the land in an area known as Montana. My A.O. seems to cover a few acres of gopher holes. Have not been able to stop the invasion of gophers.... yet, not sure how that experience will carry over to government intruders, but I am training physically and mentally.

On 5/5/2016 at 3:51 PM, SPECTRE 6 said:

This thread is for people actively searching for a Militia to join. It is also a helpful place for Militias to find individuals wanting to actively train. Post your location and a bit about yourself. Even if you can't run in field OPs you may be useful in other areas.

Hoping to relocate to Montana  in 5 or 6 months.  In Colorado  now. Long Range Shooter and Suvival Fitness and CQB 

• Like 1

Still not connecting with others. Am studying for my ham license. Timberline, where in Colorado?

8 hours ago, Spiritwomyn said:

Still not connecting with others. Am studying for my ham license. Timberline, where in Colorado?

Yeah in Colorado Springs,  Really hoping to relocate to Montana.  I worked in Big Sky last winter for about  5 months. After that job wss done I landed a job at 9 quarter circle ranch, as  Coral Boss, And decided not to take the job. What I'm really looking for is a cow/calf ranch...