SPECTRE 6

Illinois - Official Roll Call & Lounge

This thread is for people actively searching for a Militia to join. It is also a helpful place for Militias to find individuals wanting to actively train. Post your location and a bit about yourself. Even if you can't run in field OPs you may be useful in other areas.

My name is Todd I will be moving to Saint Joseph, Illinois sometime in the very near future, whatever help I can provide please do not hesitate to ask.

My name is Troy aka Dawg , ex ARMY and though not officially a member of 3%ers nor Oath Keepers I am both of those and never have nor ever will retract my oath of enlistment to defend the Constitution, Our Flag and Our Way of Life that are under attack from within now and it is time for EVERY PATRIOT to ban together as shit is about to get ugly quick so if you guys would consider me great and if not I die a lone wolf but will have my share of scalps standing in front of the gates be it Heaven or hell ! GOD BLESS AMERICA AND PRESIDENT TRUMP AMEN !!! Email is BadDevlDog@aol.com and will give a phone number if accepted

Sounding off !!!!!!!!! My name is Charles  " Shorty " Thompson. I answer to Shorty. I hail from Taylorville, Illinois. Life long resident . Holler back !

On Sat Apr 07 2018 at 5:00 PM, Delta Echo 26 said:

Delta-Echo 26 here. I'm Capt. Webber with the United Regulated Militia. We're recruiting. If any of you are interested check out our website: www.urmilitia.com

I completed and sent contact information.