SPECTRE 6

Alabama - Official Roll Call & Lounge

This thread is for people actively searching for a Militia to join. It is also a helpful place for Militias to find individuals wanting to actively train. Post your location and a bit about yourself. Even if you can't run in field OPs you may be useful in other areas.

• Like 2

I am in North Alabama and I am looking for a group to join so that I can train and be ready to defend my country when shit hits the fan. I need all the help I can get. If you have any info feel free to contact me. Please yall I dont want to be left behind and defenseless when this goes down. I want to defend my country and my family. If at all possible I want to help keep this country free.

• Like 5

I'm in Huntsville, AL and looking to defend whats ours. I'm a life time NRA member. Already have a lot of training. Was in Civil Air Patrol and comfortable with most firearms. I want nothing to do with radical militias with false agendas. I just want to uphold our Constitution if situation goes FUBAR, which is very possible at this point. I want to assure the safety of the state of Alabama and its legal citizens only in the case of illegal marshall law or any other unconstitutional acts. To see more of what I stand for check out my introduction post. I don't want to see an nationalized police force. I support our local police. When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty. I believe it's time we form legal militias because we are dangerously closs to becoming a dictatorship. We the people barely have a voice anymore and they want to keep it that way with rigged elections. We are starting down the road of every other tyrannical dictatorship in the past. It's up to we the people to correct the direction of this nation and save our Constitution from the tyrants that want to keep things going down the psth to communism in the name of keeping us safe. The influx of refugees is going to be the final nail in our coffin. We must stop the illegal immigration and stop allowing refugees into this country until it has been stabalized. If someone wants to immigrate here there is a legal way and that should be the only way. I'm not interested in any group that wants an offensive. I want a group that can work with the state to defend our state Constitution and the United States Constitution. God Bless the United States of America and all its legal citizens.

• Like 3

I'm in Colorado at this time orginally from Claysville, I will be headed home hopefully in February. I been here for 4 yrs and you can see all kinds of military preperations I believe Denver is ground zero. I'm looking to join, I been trying to educate people of what is in process and has been. With Denver Water being the biggest finial supporter of Agenda 21.

• Like 1

If anyone in Alabama is interested in joining this group, then contact me either on here, or Facebook. I am one of the Admins for this page.

I am also the Zone leader of "F" for recruiting.

Contact me please.. luckyluker6@gmail.com. I am very interested in joining.

AIM01 went awol , the system caught him using 2 accounts on the site an abuse of his power in an attempt of deceit towards the site by pretending to be a female FBI agent and scaring us into closing the site.

true story bro

I am interested in joining this group, but was so glad I saw this about AIM01! It's bad enough that we can't trust the MSM. Thanks for being vigilant! Now, who do I contact to join the group?

Looking for meatspace meet-up ( Montgomery to B’ham)

needing the.most basic instruction relative to communications (Ham, etc).

My name's Jeff, from North-East Alabama. I'd like to find a group to join so I can learn and maybe pass along a tidbit of knowledge if I can. I'm comfortable with most firearms, but no expert by any means. Not looking for some bunch of rednecks who're more interested in drinking and shooting off, honestly. I'd like to find a group of folks who're interested in protecting our areas from SHTF situations, helping each other and learning from each other in the process. Thanks in advance.

Posted (edited)

Looking in the 256

No wanna be Militias. Only well organized, Constitution loving need to inquire. 

Edited by Ready Now
Adding

I live in Cullman....dont know a group close.....maybe Im just not looking hard enough