SPECTRE 6

North Carolina - Official Roll Call & Lounge

This thread is for people actively searching for a Militia to join. It is also a helpful place for Militias to find individuals wanting to actively train. Post your location and a bit about yourself. Even if you can't run in field OPs you may be useful in other areas.

• Like 5

Was really hoping this thread would have more chatter. Im located in northeast NC would be beneficial to get together with some like minded folk and do some training.

• Like 1

Just looking around at what is out there. I am thinking about joining up with an "org" not a Cub Scout troop. Like so many out there I do not want to get up with PX commandos wanting to play Army. I have a few sandy t-shirts that I've earned, seen a few thing and take this seriously. About to retire from active duty and still not ready to quit caring where our country is going.

• Like 3

Just looking around at what is out there. I am thinking about joining up with an "org" not a Cub Scout troop. Like so many out there I do not want to get up with PX commandos wanting to play Army. I have a few sandy t-shirts that I've earned, seen a few thing and take this seriously. About to retire from active duty and still not ready to quit caring where our country is going.

I feel you, @Redlegs I've been blessed to get to know some of our admins here as well as several of the members at large that are doing a good job of being organized and upstanding. Unfortunately, there are still more than enough small clicks and teams that are less than appropriate hanging around. It can be daunting to find a viable organization to join and work with.

• Like 1

I feel you, @Redlegs I've been blessed to get to know some of our admins here as well as several of the members at large that are doing a good job of being organized and upstanding. Unfortunately, there are still more than enough small clicks and teams that are less than appropriate hanging around. It can be daunting to find a viable organization to join and work with.

I appreciate you hitting me up on here. I want to link up with American's that are like those you are affiliated with. I don't care for the lesser types. Take care and keep one in the chamber Sir.

• Like 1

Amen Brother, too many coffee table soldiers out there. They think its all glory and happy endings. We need to be ready for shit to get real, and probably soon.

• Like 3

Evening guys, sorry I've been offline for a few weeks, trying to get ready for another knee replacement. I'm part of the NCCM, North Carolina Citizen's Militia. We have units in about half of the counties in the state so far, striving to get them into all areas.

• Like 2

Evening guys, sorry I've been offline for a few weeks, trying to get ready for another knee replacement. I'm part of the NCCM, North Carolina Citizen's Militia. We have units in about half of the counties in the state so far, striving to get them into all areas.

I believe i had found the NCCM website a while back and downloaded the by-laws. There was a mailing address somewhere in Lexington.

• Like 1

I've given up finding a unit. I'm in Iredell County and Everytime I seem to find one nobody wants to do anything.

I'm out in Eastern North Carolina and not with a group either. I stay pretty busy and haven't had a lot of free time to train. I do want to get involved with a group, but I don't feel like driving three hours to go link up. If they are not local it defeats the purpose of the Minuteman mentality. We're about 4.5 hours from each other. Good luck finding a group brother.

• Like 1

I'm out in Eastern North Carolina and not with a group either. I stay pretty busy and haven't had a lot of free time to train. I do want to get involved with a group, but I don't feel like driving three hours to go link up. If they are not local it defeats the purpose of the Minuteman mentality. We're about 4.5 hours from each other. Good luck finding a group brother.

Same here brothers. I take an "every day practicality" approach that works as a lifestyle and affords me freedom as well as the occasional indulgence. I hike, fish, camp and kayak my local area. Continue to improve self-reliance. Long range target practice. Etc... I wouldn't call it prepping. I think that's a trend that will leave its practitioners woefully unprepared.

• Like 1

My readiness to repel is a always my first priority. Short term security is my second pri and tertiary is long term security. Long range shooting plays right in on the repelling element. Good to know you're there Scott.

• Like 1

Again, I wish we could be truly organized. More like the NRA. We are all willing without a command.

what is keeping the movement from progress is ignorance at no fault of our own , people dont want to get in trouble and its hard to know what you can and cannot do because each state has different laws , check out our laws map and read your state that may help you lead a group the correct way

• Like 1

This thread is for people actively searching for a Militia to join. It is also a helpful place for Militias to find individuals wanting to actively train. Post your location and a bit about yourself. Even if you can't run in field OPs you may be useful in other areas.

Hello, I'm located in Candor, NC and was wondering if you had any members near me to learn from.

• Like 1

NC Wildcard - You wanna be active let me know

Sent from my SM-J100VPP using Tapatalk

I’m in Rowan county NC looking to actively join a group