SPECTRE 6

South Carolina - Official Roll Call & Lounge

This thread is for people actively searching for a Militia to join. It is also a helpful place for Militias to find individuals wanting to actively train. Post your location and a bit about yourself. Even if you can't run in field OPs you may be useful in other areas.

• Like 1

Hello everyone. I'm the Spartanburg county point of contact for Palmetto minutemen. We are having a meet and greet this sunday afternoon at a members home. Please contact me for more information if you would like to attend.

• Like 1

Red Bank S.C., green. However, I'm great with computer/electronics. Have a degree from USC in networking. However my wife and I are willing to help anyway we can. I would like to thank those who have served. What this country has become is nothing short of sicking.

I'm open. I can meet just about anywhere. We own a farm and as far as I know I'm free on Monday.

Will the solar eclipse is Monday and I've obviously got plans for that cuz I don't want to miss it. Look at your week and get back to me please if you could with some other dates. Thanks so much, Greg Brooks

I had forgotten about the eclipse on Monday. I'm good ever afternoon except Thursday. Or I'm totally open all the next week. Thanks Keith Massey

Like any truth in the past it has to come forward not from the mainstream media but you got to do your background search on YouTube and Google. That's where you find this person that I'm trying to share with you right now. He's an African-American he's been standing on the street corner and Asheville North Carolina for many many many years educating people about the south. I'll provide you this link but go back on YouTube and find the rest of his stuff I think you'll be amazed. Of course his black brother and are selling him out as an Uncle Tom but it hasn't slowed him down one bit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atlB3OZ5VEU