SPECTRE 6

Texas - Official Roll Call & Lounge

This thread is for people actively searching for a Militia to join. It is also a helpful place for Militias to find individuals wanting to actively train. Post your location and a bit about yourself. Even if you can't run in field OPs you may be useful in other areas.

Go ahead and make a Welcome post in the Introduction thread, and here, you can post what you are looking for in a group, roughly where you are (Texas is huge), and what sort of skills you have and what you want to learn.

I am in Huntsville, Texas. Myself, and other interested parties, are looking for a productive, functional group (or groups) of people to join up with-folks who are concerned with protecting their communities, families, and neighbors and operating within the parameters of the U.S. and Texas constitutions. The other interested parties I mentioned, live in areas that range from Harris to Montgomery, Walker, Grimes, and Madison counties. We've had no luck so far, and if someone knows of a group or groups that fit this mold, contact me at this website under the 'Home' tab.

@Max, have you thought to start your own militia? Also, if you look under the groups and links tabs across the top, it'll show what we have found in Texas.

Thanks for your reply WHISKEY6. I'd prefer to join a unit that's already in place, as I don't have any experience starting groups, although, I may end up having to do just what you suggested. I'll check out the info. from the Groups and Links tabs, and take it from there. Hopefully, I'll come across the info. that I'm looking for. Will let you know how it goes.

Have had no luck contacting anyone or maintaining the contact. Any ideas for starting a group from the ground up?

• Like 1

I'm definitely wanting to find an active militia here in Lubbock, TX. We must become ready to defend our Constitution when the time comes. I want a group to teach me survival and arms training. I have SOME medical training & psychological training. Please get back at me, Patriots......

• Like 1

Vicki would you be interested in traviling to Amarillo? We have a unit there. We work on small unit tactics, weapons training, survival and medical training areas. Most of my members are CERT certified witch allows us to work with local and regional first responders and disaster/ search and rescue teams. If you would like more info we have a Facebook page (TSM Goodnight unit recruiting) or you can contact me ( 605-680-4264). 

On 4/7/2018 at 4:14 PM, Marinephil said:

Vicki would you be interested in traviling to Amarillo? We have a unit there. We work on small unit tactics, weapons training, survival and medical training areas. Most of my members are CERT certified witch allows us to work with local and regional first responders and disaster/ search and rescue teams. If you would like more info we have a Facebook page (TSM Goodnight unit recruiting) or you can contact me ( 605-680-4264). 

That's a 2 hour drive from me & I have transportation issues. However, if you have someone here in Lubbock that goes there to train with you, I'd love to find a contact in Lubbock to travel with to you in Amarillo. Please contact me at vchampagne@gmail.com....

I’m Miss B and I’m looking for a unit in the Houston or s Houston area. 

• Like 1

Ok. I am still looking for something closer to my home than Amarillo. Please if there's any group close to me, PLEASE contact me @ vchampagne@gmail.com. Thank you for reading & any info you can give me..... 

AmPat.jpg

• Like 2

Vicki I found some people in Lubbock you can contact. Hope you didn't think I forgot you. Contact Jacob Jones @ (806)448-2461

• Like 1