SPECTRE 6

Maryland - Official Roll Call & Lounge

This thread is for people actively searching for a Militia to join. It is also a helpful place for Militias to find individuals wanting to actively train. Post your location and a bit about yourself. Even if you can't run in field OPs you may be useful in other areas.

I'm a retired (2012) USAF Security Force veteran (29 years), former police officer, combat Raven #1081 and EST member ID #290 and miss the tactics and ops training. I'm looking for an organization were I could exercise, in discussion or practical application, those perishable skills, learn new training techniques/information, and fellowship and share ideas with like minded people. I'm currently working as a government contractor with a federal agency in DC and slowly getting myself back into "deployment ready" shape. That being said and reaching out to you, are my first steps towards reengaging back into public/community service. As I continue forward, any information from you, your organization and fellow members would be greatly appreciated.

Very Respectfully,

Rich

• Like 2