SPECTRE 6

Massachusetts - Official Roll Call & Lounge

Trying to post response to specific post and not figuring it out. Anyway, to Eagle's nest post. I prefer not to use "Scared" to describe new information. Reserve that when your life is in danger, just a peeve of mine. "I was "Scared" that the mail was late"? Really?

The whole Ebola thing has been around for decades. Nothing to be scared of, I think we invented it, the CDC owns multiple patents to a myriad of shit you don't even want to know about. The African continent and specifically, collapsed countries has been used for experimentation for a long time. I will post some more information that may help you piece together this mosaic of perils and hazards that we face. Trump is the president but he is not in control of all Deep State operations. They continue to areal spray, DHS continues with terror false flags and more to come.

To truly grasp the threat, you must understand Globalism and Globalist thinking. If you don't, you wont get it. Forget VA, Hospitals. Should they unleash this monster it will be beyond false flag, more of a mass kill operation. Globalists have stated in their own words, that a perfect world in their view is a world where population is reduced by 95%. Trust me Bill Gates and Ted turner has said this in their own words, it's on Youtube, see for yourself. The deep state has tried on multiple occasions to start WW111. Earlier with Russia over Syria, now with China. The MSM describes "Limited nuclear strike". That is pure bullshit. One goes off, it's over and that's what they want. Best to try and understand this.

About options:

1. Intel. We don't have developed intel and it's too late to try to start organizationally speaking. You can be your own. Own a HAM radio? If not why not? You are almost out of time. $25. bucks too much to save your life?

Own a scanner? If not, why not? You are not a civilian who has to wonder why the sirens are going off, your scanner will allow you to hear for yourself.

Ebola can be survived with advance notice. Assess your AO and threat level. I think dense cities are the most vulnerable. Remember, terror only works with a lot of dead people. Once again, advanced intel will help.

Own a gas mask? If not, why not? Is $25. bucks too much to save your life? Hope this food for thought helps. Questions? Please.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Jorge F. Vargas said:

Trying to post response to specific post and not figuring it out. Anyway, to Eagle's nest post. I prefer not to use "Scared" to describe new information. Reserve that when your life is in danger, just a peeve of mine. "I was "Scared" that the mail was late"? Really?

The whole Ebola thing has been around for decades. Nothing to be scared of, I think we invented it, the CDC owns multiple patents to a myriad of shit you don't even want to know about. The African continent and specifically, collapsed countries has been used for experimentation for a long time. I will post some more information that may help you piece together this mosaic of perils and hazards that we face. Trump is the president but he is not in control of all Deep State operations. They continue to areal spray, DHS continues with terror false flags and more to come.

To truly grasp the threat, you must understand Globalism and Globalist thinking. If you don't, you wont get it. Forget VA, Hospitals. Should they unleash this monster it will be beyond false flag, more of a mass kill operation. Globalists have stated in their own words, that a perfect world in their view is a world where population is reduced by 95%. Trust me Bill Gates and Ted turner has said this in their own words, it's on Youtube, see for yourself. The deep state has tried on multiple occasions to start WW111. Earlier with Russia over Syria, now with China. The MSM describes "Limited nuclear strike". That is pure bullshit. One goes off, it's over and that's what they want. Best to try and understand this.

About options:

1. Intel. We don't have developed intel and it's too late to try to start organizationally speaking. You can be your own. Own a HAM radio? If not why not? You are almost out of time. $25. bucks too much to save your life?

Own a scanner? If not, why not? You are not a civilian who has to wonder why the sirens are going off, your scanner will allow you to hear for yourself.

Ebola can be survived with advance notice. Assess your AO and threat level. I think dense cities are the most vulnerable. Remember, terror only works with a lot of dead people. Once again, advanced intel will help.

Own a gas mask? If not, why not? Is $25. bucks too much to save your life? Hope this food for thought helps. Questions? Please.

YEAH were have you been....this is good content...id suggest spending bigger bucks on a "gas mask"ham radio or scanner...quality is a factor when it comes down to bad events that being said you make a great point...why not?i hope you keep these thoughts coming

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Jorge F. Vargas said:

About options:

Mr. Vargas, I could not have said this better myself.  You are so spot on with everything you just said.  

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Warrior ETHOS

I hope to help those non military members by touching on warrior ethos topics so as to help you understand and take action. As a business man, and minuteman, the most challenging task is to take someone out of the matrix they exist in. This matrix is what prevents you from "Seeing" what the founders called "Self Evident". So to help you understand, do your part and become familiar with these terms:

Stockholm Syndrom

Normalcy Bias

Cognitive Dissonance

Any one or a combination of all three will prevent you for accepting that False Flags do exist and Oklahoma bombing, 9/11 and so forth were false flags. If you do not accept this, YOU haver a problem that could cost you your life. I urge you to sign up to this blog and READ!

https://phibetaiota.net/category/journal/threats-journal/07-other-atrocities/

I forgot to mention, Public Intelligence Blog was established by Robert Steele, formerly a CIA operative. He is in a leaugue along with Binney (you should know who he is) among many others. This mans bonafides are rock solid and you will learn a lot.

Edited by Jorge F. Vargas
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Jorge F. Vargas said:

Warrior ETHOS

I hope to help those non military members by touching on warrior ethos topics so as to help you understand and take action. As a business man, and minuteman, the most challenging task is to take someone out of the matrix they exist in. This matrix is what prevents you from "Seeing" what the founders called "Self Evident". So to help you understand, do your part and become familiar with these terms:

Stockholm Syndrom

Normalcy Bias

Cognitive Dissonance

Any one or a combination of all three will prevent you for accepting that False Flags do exist and Oklahoma bombing, 9/11 and so forth were false flags. If you do not accept this, YOU haver a problem that could cost you your life. I urge you to sign up to this blog and READ!

I forgot to mention, Public Intelligence Blog was established by Robert Steele, formerly a CIA operative. He is in a leaugue along with Binney (you should know who he is) among many others. This mans bonafides are rock solid and you will learn a lot.

Most of the citizens are "blind" and think it is crazy that the "powers that be" would do anything to harm their citizens.  Ohhhh, they are so wrong.  This has happened through out history and until God decides to end everything, it will continue to happen.  Keep eyes wide open!  Nothing is too crazy to the people who think they own you.

5 hours ago, Jorge F. Vargas said:

Warrior ETHOS

Stockholm Syndrom

Normalcy Bias

Cognitive Dissonance

What's your eathos 

Just now, Jorge F. Vargas said:

Oh I figured if you lived you could type it out. 

I honestly cant stand the oaths and creeds of the military.  It's like 10 pissed off warrent officers got together and wrote up the most lengthy run on sentences and tired to make it as long as possible. 

Everyone who joined swears to the creed.  Then the few that deploy learn the only thing that matters is keeping your friends alive.   

Oaths and all that dog and pony show are just fluff.

Economic troubles is one of the most likely problems we WILL confront. All apocalypse scenarios have some basic general net effects as follows: Disruptions to transplantation; food supply; water, banking, fuel, absence of law enforcement. I've read some people romanticize about fighting solo; Lone Ranger style. If that's you, your"re delusional. You can fight the machine, but you will not win. Even the Lone Ranger had Tonto. The following article is authored by fellow Idahoan. Very good advice for getting prepared. I can help you understand precious metals and why you should have some.

http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/5-signs-that-global-financial-markets-are-entering-a-bear-market-and-11-ways-that-you-can-get-prepared-for-the-chaos-that-is-coming

That Chinese would just attack with hidden troops in the us.

That Chinese restaurant are bringing in supplies    I guess this should be made into it's own topic